Putting it Out There to Hold Myself to it

I really had no clue where else to post this other then in my log, but no one reads that. And if just one person reads this, it will work.

I’m a mass king. a 19 year old 5’10 mass king, 230 pounds. over 17 inch arms. 335 pound bench press. squat (since I started doing it lol) been jumping about 5 or 10 pounds by the week.

Sounds fantastic to some.

Not to me.

Read pheonix theory and ul get where Im at. Among my male peers Im very respected, but for some reason I been invisible to the opposite sex. And long story short, tonight was the last straw.

Been putting in a lot of time with one girl, tcting her, calling her, listening to her bitch about her ex, she came over, and sat in someone elses lap.

she may as well have spat in my fat face.

I dont care. I’m dropping the donuts. Pealing the waffle house sticker off my truck. And kissing Mcdonalds and…YES. even ZAXBYS goodbye.

Tossing the black and milds and buying new cross trainers to start sprinting again.

breaking out the bag gloves tommorow.

Im tired of backing down.

I walked around with a pretty girlfriend for a year and a half looking like a thibs fatter brother and thought I was a dam good looking man. After all she was with me and she was gorgeous.

after that I fell for my best friend, who was a model, and she loved me, and even though that went wrong…it fed the lie. and i fed my face further.

turns out, i was fucking lucky. Lucky.

lucky…

I feel alive, like someone just took a blindefold off of me.

and its sobering.

speaking of sobering, I hear alcohal messes up ur muscle mass to. so fuck that now too.

This is the summer of me. fuck the world. Its ME time.

I’ve bitched enough for one life.

say what u will. Peace. Im getting some shut eye…

sounds great, man. take control of your body! get to a place where you can be proud of how you look!

and yeah, ditch the alcohol. for me, i’m a college student at a relatively normal school, and i have tons of friends and girls and whatnot, and i don’t drink at all. it takes a while to get accustomed to it at parties and whatnot, but eventually your willpower can help you overcome it… and it’ll be good for your body that way!

good luck man,
dan

I hate to break this to you bro, but it’s probably not that you’re fat.

You can look around and see all kinds of hot babes with fat fuckers and skinny fuckers and dorky fuckers and wimpy fuckers…I mean, WTF it just makes no sense.

But I guess there’s somebody out there for just about everybody - the problem is finding the one that’s out there for you.

One thing I have noticed that is more of a chick magnet than a big chest or ripped abs is…self-confidence. If you can get to the gym and make the changes you want, and it builds your confidence, that will shine through and should help attract the one you are looking for

Good luck.

great shout by testolius…

Though- i also think that having a good body makes girls more interested in the first place, so they’re more likely to want to talk to you in the first place and so conversation is easier.

Either way you look at it…train hard and cut it up fella.

A Woman will always want a MAN…

A real man not the BS dude that cries with her wimp.
Confidant, sure, strong and competent…

by the way this does not mean:
confident = cocky
sure = arrogant
strong = bossy
competent = know how to do every thing all at once

[quote]testolius wrote:
I hate to break this to you bro, but it’s probably not that you’re fat.

You can look around and see all kinds of hot babes with fat fuckers and skinny fuckers and dorky fuckers and wimpy fuckers…I mean, WTF it just makes no sense.

But I guess there’s somebody out there for just about everybody - the problem is finding the one that’s out there for you.

One thing I have noticed that is more of a chick magnet than a big chest or ripped abs is…self-confidence. If you can get to the gym and make the changes you want, and it builds your confidence, that will shine through and should help attract the one you are looking for

Good luck.

[/quote]

That might have something to do with it…

I mean, i lost a lot of my confidence after the fiasco I described…so yeah.

But Honestly…I feel…weird. Hard to describe.

Day ones the hardest anyway (thats what they want u to believe anyway)

re-structering my body is gonna take a lot of time, but i got so much mass It might be easier then i think. idk.

thanx…All i needed was a few folks to see this. ties my pride into it.

not promising 3%bf or anything.

but a lifestyle change yields some crazy results in and of itself.

peace guys.

[quote]inthego wrote:
A Woman will always want a MAN…

A real man not the BS dude that cries with her wimp.
Confidant, sure, strong and competent…

by the way this does not mean:
confident = cocky
sure = arrogant
strong = bossy
competent = know how to do every thing all at once

[/quote]

I remember the day I realized that.

Felt dumb for waysting 17 years of time. But yeah…

thanks for the reminder. I think i needed it.

[quote]bealedozer wrote:
I remember the day I realized that.

Felt dumb for waysting 17 years of time. But yeah…

thanks for the reminder. I think i needed it.
[/quote]

George of Jungle only here to help…

hey bro, ill be in the same boat but with mass gaining. after 2 years of going out with a girl, she tells me its not going to work out and shes going to listen to her dad and get married to someone else… all because im a year younger. i guess it didnt matter for 2 years, until now

anyways, while youre cutting, ill be bulking up. best of luck to you and know that youre not alone

Dude, you fired me right the hell up!

I’m with you all the way, I think it’s awesome that you mentioned the “blindfold”.

Good for you. I’m sure you’re going to succeed 'cause you seem to have a genuine fire-I love it.

Of course the ooposite sex is one reason but you have every other reason in the world to do what you’re doing so keep at it.

You’re young, you have passion, you have mass and strength and you can type well. What can possibly stop you?

[quote]bealedozer wrote:

I dont care. I’m dropping the donuts. Pealing the waffle house sticker off my truck. And kissing Mcdonalds and…YES. even ZAXBYS goodbye.

[/quote]

So are you changing your avatar?

you know make a fresh start…

[quote]bealedozer wrote:

Been putting in a lot of time with one girl, tcting her, calling her, listening to her bitch about her ex, [/quote]

And she didn’t become attracted to you? Shocking!!!

[quote]derek wrote:
…and you can type well. [/quote]

(sorry to hijack thread, but i HAVE been noticing that people on this forum tend to either not spell well or to have pretty bad grammar… anyways, thought this comment of yours was funny, derek.)
dan

[quote]-ironman- wrote:

Though- i also think that having a good body makes girls more interested in the first place, so they’re more likely to want to talk to you in the first place and so conversation is easier.
[/quote]

I’m not sure it’s just the body itself…

The way you look says something about who you are on the inside. This includes not only your body size/shape, but how you dress, how you carry yourself, etc.

It can actually go the other way for you…I have heard more than one girl say she will never again go out with another ‘bodybuilder’ because they are all way too vain, selfish and into themselves, which, from my experience is true more often than not.

The other thing is that one time I heard someone say that the perfect body for most women was more like Bruce Willis…I have asked many women about this and they almost all agreed. He is not exactly buff, but not threatening either. frankly I think most of them confuse his body with his personality, which, at least on screen is the perfect mixture of self-confidence and humor.

If only I had a couple of writers following me around to always feed me the perfect line…

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
bealedozer wrote:

Been putting in a lot of time with one girl, tcting her, calling her, listening to her bitch about her ex,

And she didn’t become attracted to you? Shocking!!![/quote]

i know how it sounds.

You would have had to have been there.

even though this goes against my normal train of thought, for a while at least, there all just girls to me while i center myself. (and my body.)

[quote]bulldogtor wrote:
hey bro, ill be in the same boat but with mass gaining. after 2 years of going out with a girl, she tells me its not going to work out and shes going to listen to her dad and get married to someone else… all because im a year younger. i guess it didnt matter for 2 years, until now

anyways, while youre cutting, ill be bulking up. best of luck to you and know that youre not alone[/quote]

…thats crap man.

at least I really (for the most part) only have myself to blame for mine.

Id rather be bulking like you from a low bodyfat. It just seems easier…but then again…

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

[quote]inthego wrote:
bealedozer wrote:

So are you changing your avatar?

you know make a fresh start…[/quote]

not sure to what yet.

buts its changing.

[quote]derek wrote:
Dude, you fired me right the hell up!

I’m with you all the way, I think it’s awesome that you mentioned the “blindfold”.

Good for you. I’m sure you’re going to succeed 'cause you seem to have a genuine fire-I love it.

Of course the ooposite sex is one reason but you have every other reason in the world to do what you’re doing so keep at it.

You’re young, you have passion, you have mass and strength and you can type well. What can possibly stop you? [/quote]

thanks for the support.

Making the switch is going…too easy. I’m afraid somethings going to go horridly wrong. Havent had so much as a poptart or a piece of chocalate since the first post.

I’m not quite attacking it like you would if you were cutting for a show, but It’s definetly a step above moderation.

If anyone has any ideas for cardio routines, and your THAT bored, lay it on me.

Really, this is going (way to) well.

peace

[quote]bealedozer wrote:

Been putting in a lot of time with one girl, tcting her, calling her, listening to her bitch about her ex, she came over, and sat in someone elses lap.

she may as well have spat in my fat face.

[/quote]

Fuck, that has happened to me to many times. Ok, maybe about 3, but to me, that is too fucking many. I know how you feel.

But the weights help tremendously. They never turn their back on you. They never forget to kick your ass into shape, but they can always take it when you get your revenge. There is only a one on one battle. No one else but you and the weights. The ultimate enemy, and the ideal friend.

SOmething like this can be a nice little wake up call, but at the day’s end, do it for yourself bro. Chick’s do not care how diesel you are except if their bitchy friends have fat boyfriends, and you become a prize. The self confidence thing is the best reason to train, sadly it takes a few years of sh#t before you’re almost in a hurry to figure out if a girl’s worth your time or not (if she’s not, move on to the next one).

Stay strong.

S