Putting Humpty Dumpty Together Again

Very nice training Catnip. Like you, I had a tendency to get skinny after I had my kids. My lowest was at 105lbs and I’m 5’6". I looked very yucky.

fwiw, I’ve seen ebbs and flows in powerful women over the years. It seems like every year and a half there’s a big tempest and a couple of people leave. It’s typically voluntary and some of those people are missed. However, more people come on board and bring new life.

I log in the over 35 since I feel I have more in common with oldies than just being female. Now if there were an old women section, I’d be all over that in a heartbeat. We could discuss peaking for meets while going through menopause :slight_smile:

I can’t say I know what went on but I do know that this forum will continue just as strong as it has been. Time and observation have shown that to be true.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
fwiw, I’ve seen ebbs and flows in powerful women over the years. It seems like every year and a half there’s a big tempest and a couple of people leave. It’s typically voluntary and some of those people are missed. However, more people come on board and bring new life.

I log in the over 35 since I feel I have more in common with oldies than just being female. Now if there were an old women section, I’d be all over that in a heartbeat. We could discuss peaking for meets while going through menopause :slight_smile:

I can’t say I know what went on but I do know that this forum will continue just as strong as it has been. Time and observation have shown that to be true.[/quote]

Agreed

[quote]Catnip wrote:

[quote]TheTexican wrote:
Hhmmmmmmmmm… Prowler, pictures, hard work… I may continue to read.

This whole PW thing is crazyness.

Good work so far, Catnip. :)[/quote]

Thank you! I am busting my butt and starting to see results! My log is actually in the Indigo Forums but you have to be on Indigo to comment so I am going to start double logging. [/quote]

Yeah, cat, I found this out. I was pissed because I have so many questions to ask about that product. HipScar is doing a fantastic job as well as you. Oh well, and thanks for accepting friendship.

[quote]Catnip wrote:

[quote]TheTexican wrote:
Hhmmmmmmmmm… Prowler, pictures, hard work… I may continue to read.

This whole PW thing is crazyness.

Good work so far, Catnip. :)[/quote]

Thank you! I am busting my butt and starting to see results! My log is actually in the Indigo Forums but you have to be on Indigo to comment so I am going to start double logging. [/quote]

Yeah, cat, I found this out. I was pissed because I have so many questions to ask about that product. HipScar is doing a fantastic job as well as you. Oh well, and thanks for accepting friendship.

[quote]rondastarr wrote:
I may move to ‘over 35’, if they will have me at a few years young.[/quote]

we welcome all of your kind at the old folks home~

Lats/Biceps 3/6/2012

Pull downs
60x 10 x 3

Pull ups
3 sets of 3 partner assisted.

Kneeling Lat pulldowns with rope
40 x 10 x 3

Cable rows
85 x 10 x 1
100 x 8 x 2

Barbell bent over rows
70 x 12 x 3

Bench overhead lats
15lb dumbbell x 10 x 3

Barbell curls with curling bar
55 x 10 x 3

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

I can’t say I know what went on but I do know that this forum will continue just as strong as it has been. Time and observation have shown that to be true.[/quote]

I hope so! I really look to the logs for additional inspiration!

[quote]viper0213 wrote:

[quote]Catnip wrote:
My log is actually in the Indigo Forums but you have to be on Indigo to comment so I am going to start double logging. [/quote]

Yeah, cat, I found this out. I was pissed because I have so many questions to ask about that product. HipScar is doing a fantastic job as well as you. Oh well, and thanks for accepting friendship. [/quote]

You can ask me all the questions you like! However… it will be from a woman’s point of view. I’ve seen your videos! I am sure you have grander questions! PM Hip too if you want. I am sure he’d be happy to help. You can also post questions in the Livespill portion. You don’t have to be on Indigo to do that.

updates?

waiting…

(taps foot)

[quote]Edgy wrote:
waiting…

(taps foot)[/quote]

Is there a line to wait? Or is it a group thing??

Wow, that’s some awesome comeback from pregnancy weight. Congrats on the new addition and the weight subtraction.

LOL! Sorry guys! I had computer problems and then went out to town for a few days. Full update to come! :slight_smile:

(taps foot)

Love you, Edgy! :slight_smile:
Here you go!

I am behind on logging but not on lifting! :wink: My computer was having internet connection issues and I refuse to log via my iPhone or iPad. I left town Thursday night for a few days and I am just now getting home and in the groove.

Anyway…

Wednesday 3/7
Shoulders/Abs

Overhead press with bar
50lbs X 10 X 3

Shoulder Press Sitting
20lb dumbbells x 10 x 2
25lbs dumbbells X 5 x 1

Front Raises
15lb X 10 X 3

Side Raises
15 X 10 X 3

Rear Delt Cable Pulls
5lbs X 10 X 3

High Cable Pulls
12.5 X 10 X 1
20 X 10 X 2

Assorted Ab Exercises

Prowler:
135lbs of plates 1/2 lap
45lbs of plates 1 lap
We realized that the prowler wasn’t gliding properly. Flipped it over to reveal that we’ve run down one of the skis! It is being repaired ASAP. It’s been pushed LOTS in it’s four months with us! I wish it had an odometer.

Thursday 3/8/12
Posterior Chain

Deadlifts
Bar X 10 X 1
135 X 10 x 1
155 x 10 x 5
185 x 1 X 2
195 - failed- I need straps
185 x 1 x 2

Deadlifts with a deficit
155 X 5 X 3

Romanian Deadlifts
115 X 1 X 10
125 X 2 X 5

Rack Pulls

Hyper Extensions
25lbs plate x 10 x 3

Prowler
45lbs one lap for speed

Friday
Assorted CNS exercises

Saturday
Chest/Triceps -Traveling so a different gym
Bench Press
Bar X 10 X 1
65 X 10 X 1
75 X 5 X 1
85 X 4 X 1
85 X 2 X 1
Bar X 10 X 1

Incline Chest Press with Dumbbells
20lb DB X 10 X 2

Reverse Chest Press Plank with Dumbbells (feet on bench and butt lifted, abs tight)
20lb DB x 10 x 3

Cable Fly
20 X 10 X 3

Sunday
Off due to travel

Monday
Lats/Biceps 3/12/2012

Pull downs
60x 10 x 3

Pull ups
3 sets of 3 machine assisted (getting stronger hoping to make the April 6th pullup deadline!)

Kneeling Lat pulldowns with rope
40 x 10 x 3

Cable rows
100 x 10 x 3

Barbell bent over rows
70 x 12 x 3

Dumbbell Pullover
20lb dumbbell x 10 x 3

Barbell curls with curling bar
55 x 10 x 3

Prowler
135lbs of plates pushed away from body with wide sweeping kick steps one lap. (I used to be able to only push this weight while using the yoke)

Was that so hard??

The loggers are a needy bunch!!

Another reason I am behind on logging. :slight_smile:

baybeez is no es 'cuse.

but that is one good looking baybee, Catnip~

Awww your baby is so adorable!! A gift!

You look really good! All that hard work it paying off…also your strength is admirable!

[quote]Catnip wrote:
Love you, Edgy! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

thats all I heard -

Thanks guys! He’s such a GOOD baby but still a baby nonetheless and very demanding of my time. However, I still manage to grab an hour plus at the gym almost everyday! Priorities, right? It’s my plan to look killer this summer at the pool with a 5 month old on my hip and then again in the Caribbean WITHOUT a baby.:wink: Perhaps maybe even in Thailand, right Edgy? Lol!

I should have done legs today to make up for skipping them the other day but I wasn’t feeling it so I am going to do them tomorrow. I am out of order but so what. As long as I do them… it’s all good.

Shoulders
Overhead press with bar
50lbs X 10 X 3

Shoulder Press Sitting
20lb dumbbells x 10 x 2
25lbs dumbbells X 5 x 1

Front Raises
15lb X 10 X 3

Side Raises
15 X 10 X 3

Rear Delt Cable Pulls
5lbs X 10 X 3

High Cable Pulls
20 X 10 X 3

Prowler:
135lbs of plates one lap

[quote]Catnip wrote:
Perhaps maybe even in Thailand, right Edgy? Lol!

[/quote]

you know it -