Putting Humpty Dumpty Together Again

[quote]rondastarr wrote:

[quote]Catnip wrote:
My favorite breakfast.
2 scoops of Metabolic Drive Vanilla
1/4 cup Almond Milk
2 TBSP Coconut Flour
1/4 cup Perky’s Rice Crunchy Things ( If you haven’t tried these you MUST!) Adds a perfect crunch without adding a lot of carbs!

PROWLER:
Ran out of time running kids around. I only got 30 mins at the gym of which I prowled vigorously. Still pushing the 135 of plates but today I got two laps with only 4 stops total. VAST improvement over just last week! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Just curious, what is the nutrition info for this meal? Basicly just carbs, protien, and calories?[/quote]

Breaks down as:
382 Calories
8.25 fat
33 carbs
43g protein


Two week progress pics since starting Indigo.

that prowler workout looked beastly in your indgo log -

great results - what’re your overall goals?

Leg Workout:

Prowler work - Most weight I have ever done!
Push: 270lbs of plates 5 portions equaling 1 1/4 laps
Backwards push: 270 lbs of plates 1/2 lap

Squats with Rack
125lbs x 5 x 2
135lbs x 3 x 2

Squat Walk Outs
165lbs

Trap bar deads/squats
145 x 5 x 2
165 x 5 x 1 - New PR on this!

Lunges: 20lbs dumbbells - 50 yards

Calve Raises:
180 x 12 x 1
270 x 12 x 2

[quote]Edgy wrote:
that prowler workout looked beastly in your indgo log -

great results - what’re your overall goals?[/quote]

Thanks! I’ve done it almost every workout since the baby was three weeks old! It is an amazing piece of equipment. I pushed 6 plates today as part of a leg workout.

My goals are to be more muscular and stronger than I was prior to the baby. I’ve lost the baby weight with every kid but it leaves me too skinny. I am up 10lbs more than normal but it looks better on me since it is muscle. :slight_smile: I don’t have any goal completion dates but I would LOVE to rock abs by May 1st.

[quote]Catnip wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
that prowler workout looked beastly in your indgo log -

great results - what’re your overall goals?[/quote]

Thanks! I’ve done it almost every workout since the baby was three weeks old! It is an amazing piece of equipment. I pushed 6 plates today as part of a leg workout.

My goals are to be more muscular and stronger than I was prior to the baby. I’ve lost the baby weight with every kid but it leaves me too skinny. I am up 10lbs more than normal but it looks better on me since it is muscle. :slight_smile: I don’t have any goal completion dates but I would LOVE to rock abs by May 1st. [/quote]

have you done any BF analysis? or do you not need to on Indigo?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Catnip wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
that prowler workout looked beastly in your indgo log -

great results - what’re your overall goals?[/quote]

Thanks! I’ve done it almost every workout since the baby was three weeks old! It is an amazing piece of equipment. I pushed 6 plates today as part of a leg workout.

My goals are to be more muscular and stronger than I was prior to the baby. I’ve lost the baby weight with every kid but it leaves me too skinny. I am up 10lbs more than normal but it looks better on me since it is muscle. :slight_smile: I don’t have any goal completion dates but I would LOVE to rock abs by May 1st. [/quote]

have you done any BF analysis? or do you not need to on Indigo?[/quote]

I haven’t done that although I would like to know. I wish I had a before and after number just as a reference. However, I think with I-3G you don’t really need to have it done because in the end the mirror will tell you all you really need to know. Visibly losing body fat yet making strength gains is a fantastic feeling.

You thinking about doing it?

MY TWO CENTS:

I wanted to also add that I am posting on this log again in an effort to “help save” PW. I think there are a lot of people that read our logs for advice and inspiration. If everyone leaves then there will be almost no serious female representation on this site. I’ll help keep this forum alive and warm for you guys if you choose to come back, that goes for you too, K. :slight_smile:

[quote]Catnip wrote:
Visibly losing body fat yet making strength gains is a fantastic feeling.
[/quote]

Yes!

No! - it’s not in the near future for me, but if I see that it is as successful as ya’all make it out to be, never know!

[quote]Catnip wrote:
MY TWO CENTS:

I wanted to also add that I am posting on this log again in an effort to “help save” PW. I think there are a lot of people that read our logs for advice and inspiration. If everyone leaves then there will be almost no serious female representation on this site. I’ll help keep this forum alive and warm for you guys if you choose to come back, that goes for you too, K. :slight_smile: [/quote]

I think in a week or two we’ll be the only people logging out workouts, LOl.

It’s only been a couple days and it already feels like a ghost town 'round here…

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Catnip wrote:
MY TWO CENTS:

I wanted to also add that I am posting on this log again in an effort to “help save” PW. I think there are a lot of people that read our logs for advice and inspiration. If everyone leaves then there will be almost no serious female representation on this site. I’ll help keep this forum alive and warm for you guys if you choose to come back, that goes for you too, K. :slight_smile: [/quote]

I think in a week or two we’ll be the only people logging out workouts, LOl.

It’s only been a couple days and it already feels like a ghost town 'round here…[/quote]

I’m here, SpockieGurl~

I ain’t no ghost, neither~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Catnip wrote:
MY TWO CENTS:

I wanted to also add that I am posting on this log again in an effort to “help save” PW. I think there are a lot of people that read our logs for advice and inspiration. If everyone leaves then there will be almost no serious female representation on this site. I’ll help keep this forum alive and warm for you guys if you choose to come back, that goes for you too, K. :slight_smile: [/quote]

I think in a week or two we’ll be the only people logging out workouts, LOl.

It’s only been a couple days and it already feels like a ghost town 'round here…[/quote]

I’m here, SpockieGurl~

I ain’t no ghost, neither~
[/quote]

We’ll encourage each other then!

Edgy- I’m coming after your log next… better get to prowling!

[quote]Catnip wrote:
MY TWO CENTS:

I wanted to also add that I am posting on this log again in an effort to “help save” PW. I think there are a lot of people that read our logs for advice and inspiration. If everyone leaves then there will be almost no serious female representation on this site. I’ll help keep this forum alive and warm for you guys if you choose to come back, that goes for you too, K. :slight_smile: [/quote]

She was banned…she didn’t leave voluntarily.

[quote]OnMyOwn32 wrote:

[quote]Catnip wrote:
MY TWO CENTS:

I wanted to also add that I am posting on this log again in an effort to “help save” PW. I think there are a lot of people that read our logs for advice and inspiration. If everyone leaves then there will be almost no serious female representation on this site. I’ll help keep this forum alive and warm for you guys if you choose to come back, that goes for you too, K. :slight_smile: [/quote]

She was banned…she didn’t leave voluntarily. [/quote]

:frowning:

Are you guys staying?

[quote]Catnip wrote:
Are you guys staying?
[/quote]

I barely post as is. But “saving PW” should be the concern of the ones who made this site.

Hhmmmmmmmmm… Prowler, pictures, hard work… I may continue to read.

This whole PW thing is crazyness.

Good work so far, Catnip. :slight_smile:

[quote]TheTexican wrote:
Hhmmmmmmmmm… Prowler, pictures, hard work… I may continue to read.

This whole PW thing is crazyness.

Good work so far, Catnip. :)[/quote]

Thank you! I am busting my butt and starting to see results! My log is actually in the Indigo Forums but you have to be on Indigo to comment so I am going to start double logging.

I may move to ‘over 35’, if they will have me at a few years young.

[quote]Catnip wrote:

[quote]TheTexican wrote:
Hhmmmmmmmmm… Prowler, pictures, hard work… I may continue to read.

This whole PW thing is crazyness.

Good work so far, Catnip. :)[/quote]

Thank you! I am busting my butt and starting to see results! My log is actually in the Indigo Forums but you have to be on Indigo to comment so I am going to start double logging. [/quote]

That’s cool. I was looking into Indigo, but I have super lazy diet habits and I should probably get them squared away first. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good stuff.