Putting Fat Loss Cycle Together?

Trying to put a fat loss/cutting cycle together with items I aquired at a discount price. I have 30 Winny Depot Inj , 100 Clens .04 , 9 HCG 1500, and about 2 dozen clomid. Curious how the experienced would stack this , and what else they should add or not run with a Cutting/fat loss cycle ?

T3 ?

Test ?

Test prop/winny/clen/t3 stack + diet will be a suitable cut cycle.Do more research on this, there plenty of info out there your question can pretty much be answered if you use the search engine.

But… but… i have 3 posts here… please do the reasearch for me an tell me how to use this…

I have two posts, so please, sir tell me everything. lol. Anywho. I just stumbled upon this thread and I have a question:

I’m about to start a clen+t3+winny stack, and though I haven’t had prior experience with winny (its oral by the way) I hear its kinda on the weak side, would winny be enough to combat the muscle destruction of t3?

[quote]arashi1 wrote:
I have two posts, so please, sir tell me everything. lol. Anywho. I just stumbled upon this thread and I have a question:

I’m about to start a clen+t3+winny stack, and though I haven’t had prior experience with winny (its oral by the way) I hear its kinda on the weak side, would winny be enough to combat the muscle destruction of t3?[/quote]

don’t hijack threads, just make a new one. Its pretty easy you know.

oscar

Having few posts is no excuse for hijacking someone else’s thread. Why is this so hard to understand?

Yes, Winstrol, at a fair enough dose, will be enough to fight whatever catabolism T3 brings on. But it seems you’re overestimating T3 if you honestly believe it’s powerful enough for “muscle destruction.”

I’m sorry, I was searching through the threads and came across this one, it seemed relative to my question so I thought I’d post. I had no idea that wasn’t aloud. Thanks a lot Oscar! You’re a real pal!

If you are just interested in fat loss to get in shape, (not bodybuilding competition) then you really do not need T3 and clen. IMO just a bit of anabolic boost to hold on to the muscle is enough. Everything else is diet and exercise.

Again sorry for ‘hijacking’ this thread. I just thought that since we had some relevancy in our questions that asking mine wasn’t a big deal. I apologize that this something wrong to do. Again, didn’t know. Sorry Oscar and Reagan

At least you have a ton of HCG in case all that winstrol completely shrinks your balls past the point of natural recovery.