Putting Ecdysterone To The Test

LOL @ Brock

Just called my lawyer to petition the court to change my name to “Avoids Bug Juice.” This is more controversial than roids. Oh No. NOT RAAAID!!??

Ahhhh, another supplement to piss away your money! I’ve done enough research to tell me it just isn’t worth it. Dissapointing but as of right now I’m not aware of any non-hormonal supp that works besides Methyl-7 (although this is still shaky) for nitrogen retention/etc. Maybe Biotest will have some of their new things out soon . . .

Man I didn’t know the experts gave advice for free, thanks even more. To Jas, I use grape juice and whey because I haven’t been able to order Surge yet. I get a drowsy insulin spike from it, but I do potatoes also, and I never get anywhere close to passing out. I didn’t get results even near this before using Massive Eating. I modified it and I must say Massive Eating is the best thing I’ve ever done in my attempts to add muscle, I’ve gained 15 pounds in less than two months, and have gained little fat. Anyway back to the reason of the post, I haven’t noticed any anabolic effect from the large amount of spinach I eat.

I’d rather the t-staff warn us of a potentially ineffective supp and it turn out to be worthwhile then wholeheatedly endorse something that ends up flopping and sucking our wallets dry. Now back to the pissing contest…

i would love to see more anecdotal reports but then again who do you trust. i would love to see the research done in well controlled studies but then again the HMB market was built on research. the final analysis will be figured out by the hardcore lifters across america–like always

‘until 1984 acadamia resisted the fact that anabolic steroids improved athletic performance’ i guess size, speed and strength don’t count.

My initial reation is to say its crap just like plant sterols. But, I have an open mind. I’d like to hear anybody’s personal experience with the bug steriods. Does it make your tenitcles stonger, do you have a nice shinny ectoskeleton? Truly, I would be happy to see any numbers formal or not. Just to see.

I’ll give Anabolica a try at 50mg/day for 30 days and post my results. It would be nice if there were peer reviewed research that definitively answered all of our questions, but there isn’t. My main interest in the forum is reading the anecdotal evidence from experienced, well informed lifters. Good idea JB.

OK, if you’re a fucking bug, these things
kick ass and will turn you into monster
bug. Since I am not a bug and I do not have
bug receptors in my muscles, these things
are not going to do much for me.

The studies on these compounds showed
they were “anabolic” in neural tissue and
(get this) female mouse liver cells.

A lot of the research is also highly dubious as it was conducted in Russia and much of it was never duplicatable anywhere else.

So unless you're looking to have a giant liver or sciatic nerve and/or you happen to live in St. Petersburg/Minsk/Moscow, this stuff is crapola.

I doubt it will hurt you (other than
financially) but any effect is more than likely
just a placebo effect.

The guy pimping this stuff is the biggest scumbag in the supplement industry (Derek Cornelius). I can't even begin to tell you half of the slimey things he has done. He reminds me of one of those dung beetles you see on TLC...always covered and deep in shit. So I can see why Derek likes Isokinosterscammerbolerone: he is a fucking bug and this is a bug hormone so I am sure it works for him :-)

If you're thinking about buying this shit, do me a favor? Send me the money care of T-Mag that you would spend on this crap and I will donate it to the Make a Wish Foundation.

If you’re so anxious to part with your
cash for something that is easily the
most dubious of the current “supplements”,
then someone might as well benefit from
your generosity and I can hardly think of a
more worthwhile charity than the Make a
Wish Foundation.

Do not trust Derek Cornelius. I am not a X-ian but if I were, Derek would certainly make me wonder if he was indeed, The Antichrist. Think about it. This guy is evil incarnate and personified. The Antichrist is the Prince of Lies and Derek Cornelius is the biggest, scummiest, foulest, most wanton liar I have ever spoken to.

I bet if you take his new supplement, I think it is called "XXX" or something like that, some fat burner, and if you hold it up to a black light, you will see "666", the mark of the Beast.

If you’re a true X-ian, you want to stay away
from Cornholio and his evil products.

If you buy into Scamtrax Imitations and The Reverand Cornholio, you will have the mark of the Beast and thus, when Jesus comes to Rapture his church not only will you be left behind but you will forever be unable to be saved.

So if you choose to use the Evil One’s
Bug Hormone, not only will you be ripped
off and disappointed, but you will be
marked as an enemy of God and thus, you will
forfeit your immortal soul to the Dark One.

Am I clear to everyone :-)

--Brock

YOu guys who espouse this supplement should just save your money, go hang around the garbage compactor outside and eat all the bugs you want for free!!! Yes its free, but only if you act now in the next 10 minutes and take advantage of this once in a lifetime offer.
Did I mention its free!!! But act now so you won’t be dissapointed!!! Call 1-800-IAM-DUMB for your free bugs!
Anyways even if we had bug receptors who the hell wants to be built like a bumblebee.

Brock, I wish you’d speak your mind more clearly, and not hold back so much. C’mon, get it off your chest, man! It’ll be good therapy.

Damn Brock, I wanted to stand up and shout
AMEN BROTHER!!
Pass the plate, pass the wine, hell, pass that
young vixen at the end of the pew…

Woe to thee of earth and sea;
For the Devil sends the Beast with wrath for
he knows the time is short.
Let him who hath understanding reckon the
number of the Beast for it is a human
number. It’s number is 666.

Allow me to expound upon John The Revelator’s
little poem (modern T-Mag translation):

"Woe to you of earth and sea"

If you hit Hammer strength and free weights,
you better check yourself.

“For the Devil send the Beast with wrath
for he knows the time is short”

The Devil has sent Derek Cornelius to
corrupt and deceive you into spending
all your coinage on Scamtrax Imitations
worthless bunk because in short order,
Biotest will be launching stuff that utterly
smokes all other supplement makers.

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast"

If you’re not a blathering retard who took
the short bus to school, you’ll realize
that Derek is the Beast based on his shoddy,
useless supplements.

"For it is a human number. It's number is 666"

You’ll recognize Derek as the Beast if you
try his MMX or XXX or worse, the bug juice
supplement.

Make no mistake about it, the "Supplement Rapture" is soon to come. Only the faithful will be saved. However, during the Tribulation you will have the chance to save yourself from worthless supplements (and eternal damnation next to Cornholio) by becoming, what I refer to as "a T-Mag Saint".

You will preach the gospels of Biotest to
the unconverted.

Hey, according to Revelations 11 1:14 there will be two witnesses, indestructable until their time, preaching the gospel and the glory.

Sounds a bit like Bill Roberts and I, eh?

Wow, I know a bit more about X-ianity, New Testament and Eschatology than I thought!!!

Brock

Brock, I’m ready to testify. In fact, right now I’m hearing voices in my head. Maybe it’s yours!

“The gospel of Biotest” indeed. I’m doing that all the time. You are one creative sumbitch, but you’ve outdone yourself this time. Keep it up.

Brock, I love ya man…but that was a TOTALLY rat bastard move ya just pulled. I LOVED the sermon UNTIL you mentioned Biotest is going to come out with something that blows all the other supp companies away. Now Bill’s new prohormone was promised for late 2000…and still isn’t here…I understand manufacturing issues, and I have stopped reading “Behind the Scenes” First every time a new T-mag comes out. I was ALMOST cured of my “When is this awesome new prohormone coming out” disease…and THEN…you go and bring it up again…AAAAAAAAAA! I HATE you, I HATE you I HATE you!!! LOL! So preacher man…when is Biotest blessing us with this new gift?? YOU mentioned it…NOT ME!!

Whopper…stealing from the collection plate to buy Biotest supplements since 2001

Brock
I can’t believe you can say so many bad things about Mr. Cornholio, since he has discovered ever new supplement worth anything only to be beat to the market by someone else. If you don’t believe me ask him. (I have to make fun of his poor ego.)

It’s too bad a potentially good discussion (on
a number of levels) has deteriorated due to primarily close mindedness.
It’s a respectful
relationship between findings from scientific labs and findings from the ‘trenches’ that produce methods/products with realworld results and credibility.
As a swimming coach at the highest level for 25 years I can tell you that stuff that came out of the olympic training research center was about equally as helpful as it just was NOT in application.Just as many coaches through their own intuition would come up with methods that down the road would in fact ‘prove out’ in the ex. science labs.
Cornelius’ product didn’t do squat for me…a different one worked like NO other supplement EVER…much to my surprise actually.If Biotest can claim,for example widely varying effectiveness in tribulus products…why not ecdy?
Finally,just as personal trainers should have done any exercise they prescribe,it would behoove scientists and article writers to full heartedly try the best of said prodcts (in spite of even overwhelming evidence that would steer them away from it)… they might then end up like me …confused at a compound that ‘shouldn’t’ work but does…big time.

Very well said Tim.

Yeah, good point Tim. It’s easy to light the torch when we smell another scam. As much as the latest Biotest bash on Ecdy makes sense we needn’t forget that 5-Methyl-7 is the same obscure Russian studies boat! Apparently, EAS smells something as they have incorporated Methyl-7 + Ecdy . . Although, they still are hard about HMB for some reason. Tribex seems pretty good (I’m using the new stuff) BUT it too has mixed opinions/etc. I’ve actually tried Ecdy with Methoxy-7, but this was post-cycle so my results are tainted.

Good post tim,you said it in STYLE.