Putting Creatine in Socks

Dress sock or Casual?

I’ll be sitting at my drawer awaiting response…

~b

I’ve heard this works but you have to get a bunch of guys to whack off in the sock first.

I think you’ve all missed it, you’re supposed to wash your hair with it.

I put 1/2 inches on my biceps in 2 weeks when I did this!

This is one of those ideas that’s so crazy it just might work but I seriously doubt it. IF your telling the truth where’s the original thread???

woo, Bcaa, whey protein, creatine, 11t, fish oil all in my socks I’m going to be the next ronnie coleman. and to answer B rock. they must be bright neon pink tube socks that you wear with short shorts If you wear pants all that creatine goodness will come out your jeans.

I jizz into shot glasses, and drink that, because, you know, sperm has mad protein.

[quote]TheSolution wrote:
I jizz into shot glasses, and drink that, because, you know, sperm has mad protein.[/quote]

You’re not supposed to drink your own, then you’re just removing protein from your body and putting it back in. Also, it has minimal protein so you might want to look into bukakke.

Guys…he’s joking, and like Mak said, this jokes a couple months old.

If I remember correctly, it was started on myspace.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
TheSolution wrote:
I jizz into shot glasses, and drink that, because, you know, sperm has mad protein.

You’re not supposed to drink your own, then you’re just removing protein from your body and putting it back in. Also, it has minimal protein so you might want to look into bukakke.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Makavali wrote:
TheSolution wrote:

You’re not supposed to drink your own, then you’re just removing protein from your body and putting it back in. Also, it has minimal protein so you might want to look into bukakke.[/quote]

Ahhhh, yet again I’m dazzled by the abundance of authorities on the various intricacies of weight training on T-Nation -lol.

S

I want the last 8 minutes of my life back!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
TheSolution wrote:

What about the thermic effect of feeding? It takes calories to digest that protein. Plus, if you jerk off while standing on one leg on a bosu ball, you will probably get all functional and stuff.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
ironduck wrote:
Note that you can also add Bcaa, Gatorade or other nutrients into the sock to improve absorbation.

Event proteins from meat works. If you put chicken in your sock instead of eating it, the body will absorb all the proteins, but not the fat or carbo.

i need to up my protein, i may start rubbing raw steak in my armpits instead of deoderant.
[/quote]

Could work! Last year I wore a leather jacket inside out for three weeks straight. The jacket dissolved away and I magically gained almost 5 pounds of lean muscle mass through the process of osmosis.

Of course, my newfound inclination for grazing on my front lawn and all the incessant MOOing prompted the neighbors to call animal control but hey…
5 pounds is 5 pounds!

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Makavali wrote:
TheSolution wrote:

What about the thermic effect of feeding? It takes calories to digest that protein. Plus, if you jerk off while standing on one leg on a bosu ball, you will probably get all functional and stuff.[/quote]

WHAT!! LMAO!!!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:
ironduck wrote:
Note that you can also add Bcaa, Gatorade or other nutrients into the sock to improve absorbation.

Event proteins from meat works. If you put chicken in your sock instead of eating it, the body will absorb all the proteins, but not the fat or carbo.

i need to up my protein, i may start rubbing raw steak in my armpits instead of deoderant.

Could work! Last year I wore a leather jacket inside out for three weeks straight. The jacket dissolved away and I magically gained almost 5 pounds of lean muscle mass through the process of osmosis.

Of course, my newfound inclination for grazing on my front lawn and all the incessant MOOing prompted the neighbors to call animal control but hey…
5 pounds is 5 pounds!

[/quote]

Did you develop black and white patches?

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Kruiser wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:
ironduck wrote:

5 pounds is 5 pounds!

Did you develop black and white patches?
[/quote]
That and a bad case of gyno…

“They ask me, Steve, how can you be so funny? And I tell them, before I go on stage, I put a slice of bologna in my shoe. That way, when I’m on stage, I just feel funny.”

[quote]ironduck wrote:
Event proteins from meat works. If you put chicken in your sock instead of eating it, the body will absorb all the proteins, but not the fat or carbo.[/quote]

Somebody shoot this fucking retard please.

most hilarious possible thread in ages…

i much prefer my training partner to blow creatine up my arse as im squatting, you should see the pump i get :wink:

mind you when im done the erection does subside, so the effects are usually short lived…