Putting Creatine in Socks

Found a great discussion on another forum. Here is why you should do it.

"There’s ALOT of things that bodybuilders do that most people don’t, but as soon as people find out that this is what happens behind the scene, then all of a sudden it becomes mainstream.

Of course you don’t here about bodybuilders putting creatine in their socks, but thats because who are the people not afraid to give themselves shots??

People use to think that it was impossible to absorb alot of medicines through the skin, they thought it would just irritate the skin and waist the medicine, but all of a sudden we have nicotine patches, patches for birth control, steroids, heart medicine, thyroid medication, etc etc… so what seems rediculous now will be mainstream very soon.

The reason that patches work so well is because the medicine is not destroyed during digestion or through passes in the liver and/or kidneys. They are absorbed directly in the bloodstream.

Creatine is no diffrent. You need a moist surface (your feet or your crotch) where creatine can be pressed directly against the skin for a given time (with socks or underwear). Does it start to make sense now?

The feet are a perfect location because blood is furthest from the heart and moves just a bit more slowly through the feet than any other place, thus this allows for absorption and a creatine spike when it finally gets into the the main veins and arteries (just like if you had injected it).

I can get more scientific for you people if you want, but I think this pretty much explains what happens in pretty clear layman’s terms.

And there is nothing to feel like an idiot about when using creatine in your socks, in fact noone will even notice and those that do notice will only be because of the size you start to put on in a couple of weeks with proper supplementation. Then, all of a sudden, you’ll be the big guy on campus and others will be doing the same thing trying to get the same results."

I like to put a whole bunch of creatine powder into a sweat sock, bunch it all up into the end like a ball, and then go whack people upside their head with it because they posted something silly.

S

cool I might as well put glutamine in my briefs as well. Awesome

Damn!

Up until now, I opposed the concept of the T-cell.

you guys dont know what you’re talking about. sub-garmental delivery is the way to go.

i put NO-asplode in my jockstrap, and im bouncing off the walls all day.

What if I put the creatine in my sock, and stuff the sock down my pants? Then I guess I will have put on some size where it really matters!

. . . Was the original thread serially missed?

Fuh Jebus’ Sake’, Tube Socks + 6-Star Creatine = DBOL!

brb puttin whey in my boxers

Who the hell injects creatine?

I soak my balls in fish oil.

Tube sock boogie.

Note that you can also add Bcaa, Gatorade or other nutrients into the sock to improve absorbation.

Event proteins from meat works. If you put chicken in your sock instead of eating it, the body will absorb all the proteins, but not the fat or carbo.

You can also shove it up your @$$, doesn’t mean you will get anything from it.

If you can absorb protein from chicken by pressing it against your skin, why don’t you see chefs that are built like bodybuilders? They handle cases of it a day.

[quote]D.Rock wrote:
If you can absorb protein from chicken by pressing it against your skin, why don’t you see chefs that are built like bodybuilders? They handle cases of it a day.[/quote]

Because proteins absorb easier from the skin under your foot compared to your hand. It also take an hour or to for the body to arbsorb everything, so the amount of proteins that are absorbed trough the skin of the chef’s hands are extremely small.

[quote]ironduck wrote:
Note that you can also add Bcaa, Gatorade or other nutrients into the sock to improve absorbation.

Event proteins from meat works. If you put chicken in your sock instead of eating it, the body will absorb all the proteins, but not the fat or carbo.[/quote]

i need to up my protein, i may start rubbing raw steak in my armpits instead of deoderant.

[quote]ironduck wrote:
Found a great discussion on another forum. Here is why you should do it.

"There’s ALOT of things that bodybuilders do that most people don’t, but as soon as people find out that this is what happens behind the scene, then all of a sudden it becomes mainstream.

Of course you don’t here about bodybuilders putting creatine in their socks, but thats because who are the people not afraid to give themselves shots??

People use to think that it was impossible to absorb alot of medicines through the skin, they thought it would just irritate the skin and waist the medicine, but all of a sudden we have nicotine patches, patches for birth control, steroids, heart medicine, thyroid medication, etc etc… so what seems rediculous now will be mainstream very soon.

The reason that patches work so well is because the medicine is not destroyed during digestion or through passes in the liver and/or kidneys. They are absorbed directly in the bloodstream.

Creatine is no diffrent. You need a moist surface (your feet or your crotch) where creatine can be pressed directly against the skin for a given time (with socks or underwear). Does it start to make sense now?

The feet are a perfect location because blood is furthest from the heart and moves just a bit more slowly through the feet than any other place, thus this allows for absorption and a creatine spike when it finally gets into the the main veins and arteries (just like if you had injected it).

I can get more scientific for you people if you want, but I think this pretty much explains what happens in pretty clear layman’s terms.

And there is nothing to feel like an idiot about when using creatine in your socks, in fact noone will even notice and those that do notice will only be because of the size you start to put on in a couple of weeks with proper supplementation. Then, all of a sudden, you’ll be the big guy on campus and others will be doing the same thing trying to get the same results."[/quote]

Jesus H. Christ! How many times do we have to discuss this? YES it works, and yes you SHOULD be doing it. And to the poster who suggested rubbing it on the gonads, yes that works well too.

People were posting this one some myspace or bodybuidling forum to screw with some teenager. The teenager actually believed it for the first few pages…

lol

OP is a bit late to the game.