Putting a Cycle Together

Hi guys,
Years lifting: 5
Height : 5’9
Weight : 194 lb
My weights had been hardly improving (Deadlifts, Squats, Bench) so i decided to try steroids now.
currently On a strict clean diet now to bulk up as clean as possible.

So i told my friend i needed to try something and he gave me the following:

2 bottles of Test E 250 (10ml)
1 bottle of Npp (Nandrolone phenylpropionate) (10ml)
and for PCT:
1 box of (Anastrazole) 1mg per tablet (50 tablets)
1 box of Proviron 25 mg per tablet (20 tablets)

My friend has said i should try a cycle of 8 weeks starting with 500 test e weekly (sat, wed) and start the Npp somewhere in the 4th week of test e cycle, then immediately start taking the Anastrazole and proviron after i’m done with cycle…

So anyway how would u stack those together? dosage? and when to start taking the PCT provided? should i inject test e and npp together the same day ? what schedule would u recommend (i’m also planning to do all the injections in the butt)

sorry for such a noob questions but since its my first cycle i want to know how to put it all together.
Thanks

[quote]volvacore wrote:
Hi guys,
My weights had been hardly improving (Deadlifts, Squats, Bench) so i decided to try steroids now.

and for PCT:

My friend has said i should try a cycle of 8 weeks starting with 500 test e weekly (sat, wed) and start the Npp somewhere in the 4th week of test e cycle, then immediately start taking the Anastrazole and proviron after i’m done with cycle…

So anyway how would u stack those together? dosage? and when to start taking the PCT provided? should i inject test e and npp together the same day ? what schedule would u recommend (i’m also planning to do all the injections in the butt)

sorry for such a noob questions but since its my first cycle i want to know how to put it all together.
Thanks[/quote]

What are your numbers right now?

Do yourself a favor and research before you listen to your friend.

[quote]volvacore wrote:
Hi guys,

and for PCT:

Thanks[/quote]

you gotta do some research, man. i’ll try not to be a dick since you at least waited to start, and must have sensed that your buddy’s advice wasn’t solid.

you have a good start in the gear you have, but you still need some Nolvadex.

i’d suggest this:

Week 1-8:
Test-500 mg (split into 2 inj something like Sun-Wed, or whatever)
A-dex-.25 mg EOD

Week 9-10:
A-dex.25 mg EOD

Week 11-16:
Nolvadex-20 mg ED

save the NPP and proviron for later.

here’s a thread with some PCT info for you: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation