Putin: What do YOU Think Happened?

Gun to your head what would you say the odds are that every GOP senator caved to the all powerful media vs Russia actually interfering as is the conclusion of the entire US IC, and most of the EU IC, and apparently every senator but Bernie and Rand Paul after being allowed in closed door meetings?

70/30? 60/40? 90/10?

Every GOP Senator does not have to cave in to the media pressure. All some need to do is play a little follow the leader. Senator x caves to media pressure and three senators follow him …and on and on. The media is very, very powerful In shaping public opinion. That’s why it’s referred to as “the fourth estate.”

Edit: I will add that this is changing and even now it is possible that the Internet has far more power than the big three TV outlets, cable news and big time Newspapers. The public does not trust them any longer.

1 Like

Tyler,

I think Trump is a liar. But then again (here it comes) so was Obama “you can keep your doctor” and Hillary “it was a video that caused the Benghazi attack.”

It is almost a lock that anyone who achieves this particular office is going to be a liar.

With that said, the Trump/Russia collusion story is nonsense. We do have a bet on that. If there was a way to double down on that bet I would do it immediately.

Sorry let me rephrase to avoid side rails that don’t answer the question. That was my bad.

What do you think the odds are that the collective IC of most of the 1st world, along with our own are wrong about Russia meddling in the election?

Russia may have tried to meddle in the election process. That is not what I was referring to. I am talking about the original Trump/Russia collusion nonsense.

I will also add that while they may have tried they didn’t get very far.

I am. I asking specifically about whether or not Russia meddled in our election.

1. Do you believe the ICs conclusion that Russia meddled?
  2. If no, what do you think the odds are that you’re wrong?

I just posted that I think Russia tried to meddle and they were for the most part unsuccessful. At this point even the left is now trying to hang Trump with obstruction instead of Russia/Trump collusion. And that too will soon evaporate into nothingness.

Does that answer your question or have I missed it?

Sure does. Thanks

Actually the left didn’t try to hang him with obstruction. Trump did that to himself via his tweets. The left hasn’t hurt Trump nearly as much as he has hurt himself. Travel ban and Russia is not the left hurting Trump. It is Trump hurting Trump. With his own words.

His incompetence is astounding

(Broken record time…)

And Trump is the only one who can hurt Trump.

Once again…

There will be no outside Political Party, media outlet, (despite having greater power than all three branches of Government); political movement , rioting or whining that will hurt and/or bring down Trump. If Trumps falters in any way, it will all be of his own doing.

That’s not evidence. Speculate all you want on Trump’s motives but that in it of itself is irrelevant to the point I made

So now that we added Trump to the entire international intelligence community and senate your still convinced?

I swear this would be weird if it wasn’t coming from an immigrant who hated immigrants and a minority who despises minorities. In that case it’s pretty expected

What is quite possibly the single best authority on the planet in regards to access to intel about what actually happened and any evidence that may exist saying Obama didn’t punish Russia for the interference (which means interference had to happen right?) isn’t evidence?

Russia had the motives to influence the election without Trump giving the go ahead so there is no reason to think Trump had any involvement. Even if there was a secret meeting being Trump and Putin to discuss election hacking it would definitely look bad but in reality it would just be Putin saying what he was planning to do all along regardless if they never met in the first place.