Putin...Verbatim

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

You do realize the legislation mentioned was RECENT. So explain how my comments were unfounded. It was commonly known that venturing into Mexico without proper paperwork or committing crimes there even petty would get you in some very hot water. Much worse than any illegals committing crimes here. Deport you back to the US? Sure, after you paid an exorbitant fee. Also explain how it is remarkable or potentially unbelievable what I said.

I dare say you aren’t so antagonistic in person. So please I am looking forward to your explanation that will never come or won’t make any sense.[/quote]

That video was over a year old. How recent do things need to be before ya’ll get up to date on them in your little neck of the woods? 2 years? A decade?

It was pretty obvious you had no earthly idea how illegal immigrants in Mexico were treated, you took a wild stab at it, and you were shown to be wrong. You are going on the defensive now because you are embarrassed, and trying to cling onto any lifeline of truth that might somehow disguise your previous ignorance and that is an understandable and common reaction. Nothing wrong with that…but your comments are on display for the world to see…[/quote]

Again I will say I don’t follow every issue up to date. Do you follow every single issue up to date? Every single one? Please tell me oh bastion of knowledge on every single issue to ever grace this planet. Because you sure act like it.

I am not embarrassed. I am man enough to admit I am wrong and not completely jump down people’s necks when they make a simple mistake of not watching a video. Oh and I don’t watch Fox News. I don’t watch any news channels for that matter. Hell I don’t even watch TV, but thank you for continually assuming. Must make you feel good to come and point out people are wrong in an aggressive manner. I feel bad for your real life. Must be pretty shitty.

Illegal immigrants might not be treated badly like has been shown, but they certainly don’t get the perks that illegals do here. My point being it is probably a good thing for US citizens to be there spending money for their economy. The millions of illegals here is destroying ours and costing us tons of money as a country.

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:
The video I linked has just over 10k views. Not exactly viral. Frankly, I would have been surprised if someone else on T-Nation had also seen it.

I didn’t post the video in order to make Bauber feel ignorant, and I don’t think he does, nor should he ought to feel, embarrassed over it. It’s a reasonable mistake, and his outrage at how easily we treat illegals is still valid regardless of Mexico’s immigration policy.

[/quote]

Yeah I was wrong on that, but you definitely get treated harsher for committing crimes there still to this day. They don’t exactly go by the same code of human rights for their criminals as the US.

And like I have stated before I have no issue with people immigrating here just do it through the proper channels. People are not clamoring to get into Mexico to drop babies and get anchor status or flocking there by the millions. Makes perfect sense Mexico would want US citizens going down there. Because they sure as hell are not heading there to take advantage of their awesome country.