Putin The Pedo

"He was very sweet. I’ll be honest, I felt an urge to squeeze him like a kitten and that led to the gesture that I made. There was nothing behind it really.�??

�?? Vladimir Putin, the Russian president explaining why he felt compelled to kiss the bare stomach of a young boy at the Kremlin.

ABC News & Quotes of the Day, Time.com,
July 07, 2006

If he did that to one of my kids, I’d try to kill him on the spot.

roflmao

“squeeze him like a kitten”? Did he torture small animals as a young kid? I’m sorry, Putin couldn’t be endearing if he tried. Too much of a creepy KGB factor.

Dumb thread, what are you doing HH

Why is it dumb? Isn’t knowing the truth about these people a GOOD thing?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Why is it dumb? Isn’t knowing the truth about these people a GOOD thing?[/quote]

Yeah, you’re all about truth aren’t you?

So… a politician fucked up faking sincerity and you’re pissed? … … ok

That’s quite a pic. Wow! What kind of man does something like that? Maybe its a custum over there?

Did you get that memo about kitchenware, accusations, and coloring?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why is it dumb? Isn’t knowing the truth about these people a GOOD thing?

Yeah, you’re all about truth aren’t you?[/quote]

Yes, I am. Aren’t you?

As president of Germany, Putin really should be more careful of his public image.

What, so he wasn’t like blowing on it to make that fart noise? Then he’d be a funny pedo.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Why is it dumb? Isn’t knowing the truth about these people a GOOD thing?[/quote]

Don’t be thick, they have different customs. What’s wrong with showing affection to children?

In some asian regions, fondling a toddler’s penis is considered to bring luck.
Kissing, hugging etc is sometimes drastic when measured with north american prudery.
Check out Gorbatchev tonguing Honnecker.

Lots and lots of people show affection for children. Pedophiles are rare and prey mostly on their own family.

These times are crazy, everbody who looks at children is judged by the weak-of-mind, who are hysterized by mass media (MOLESTERS EVERYWHERE!!!).
And this coming from a guy who thought about buying a dildo for his daughter!
Honi soi qui mal y pense, I guess

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
And this coming from a guy who thought about buying a dildo for his daughter! [/quote]

That’s because he’s thoughtful and compassionate. With his advancing age and his asthma, there are some nights when he’s just too tired.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:

That’s because he’s thoughtful and compassionate. With his advancing age and his asthma, there are some nights when he’s just too tired.
[/quote]

That was mean.

And funny.

And mean.

[quote]pookie wrote:

As president of Germany, Putin really should be more careful of his public image. [/quote]

What’s interesting is that British MI-6 was going to bring him to Britain under cover of being a German teacher…part of his KGB interaction.

[quote]orion wrote:
pookie wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:

That was mean.

And funny.

And mean.
[/quote]

Interesting mindset you’ve got there, Pookie. Letting your desires come to the surface?

You have two kids, as I recall; now, what will your daughter’s first kid call you? What will the little one call her older brother? Only time will tell.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
In some asian regions, fondling a toddler’s penis is considered to bring luck.
Kissing, hugging etc is sometimes drastic when measured with north american prudery.
Check out Gorbatchev tonguing Honnecker.

Lots and lots of people show affection for children. Pedophiles are rare and prey mostly on their own family.

These times are crazy, everbody who looks at children is judged by the weak-of-mind, who are hysterized by mass media (MOLESTERS EVERYWHERE!!!).

Honi soi qui mal y pense, I guess[/quote]

And this coming from a guy whose country has a history of gas chambers and raping defenseless little countries. Yeah…

You guys shouldn’t judge others for a few centuries.

Now, go kill everyone in a village.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Interesting mindset you’ve got there, Pookie. Letting your desires come to the surface?[/quote]

You’ve got a dirty, dirty mind.

I meant too tired to spend quality time with your daughter playing wholesome family games like Hungry Hungry Hippo, Mr. Mouth or any other of those fun games from Porker Brother.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Interesting mindset you’ve got there, Pookie. Letting your desires come to the surface?

You’ve got a dirty, dirty mind.

I meant too tired to spend quality time with your daughter playing wholesome family games like Hungry Hungry Hippo, Mr. Mouth or any other of those fun games from Porker Brother.
[/quote]

Those games were all invented in isolated Canadian villages, like where you live. Cold winters in Quebec…