Put On Some Mass After Strength Training

[quote]dapunisher1 wrote:
The funny thing is my lifts aren’t that weak at all [/quote]

I must respectfully disagree.

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:

[quote]GTFOmyPowerRack wrote:

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
This is exactly the type of thread I’ve been talking about that you always see from people that have done starting strength for an extended period of time. If looking good is anywhere on your list of goals, stop doing programs that neglect training bodyparts…[/quote]

No offense to you, but I can’t understand the logic your point. [/quote]

You clearly don’t since none of the points you tried to refute are in my original post, lol.

[/quote]

My bad, taught you were heading in the “don’t train for strenght if you want to build mass” direction.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

The funny thing is my lifts aren’t that weak at all [/quote]

I must respectfully disagree.[/quote]
This. Make those gainz OP.

Also, our screenames are comically similar.

What do you guys think of that upper lower split I posted.

I"m also strongly considering doing this routine below for a while so I can get used to higher reps. Rotating those a and b workouts mon wed fri

squats 3x8-10
bench 3x8-10
rows 3x8-10
tricep pushdowns 2 x 10-12
calf raises 2 x 10-12

Deadlifts 3x8-10
shoulder press 3x8-10
pullups 3x8-10
bicep curls 2x10-12
abs 3x8-15

I think you should stop thinking and just lift some weights.

The funny thing is my lifts aren’t that weak at all I was just wasn’t rushing the increases on starting strength to regain the lost strength. I’m confident I will be be benching 225 deadlifting 375 and squating 325 in 3 weeks which is about where I left off early last year. I don’t think thats too bad for a skinny 200 pound guy I don’t see most of the big people at the gym even doing that. I’m curious would 531 def be better than a push pull split or upper lower [/quote]

really?

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
I think you should stop thinking and just lift some weights.[/quote]

Exactly what he said. Look up 5/3/1 with the body building template offered on this site and just stick with it. Stop thinking, just do it, then do it some more.