Pussy-Whipped ?? You Make The Call...

Fellas,

How far would you go to please your girlfriend ???

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/08/elvis.auction.ap/index.html

Based on the info given in the article, I think this guy is an idiot.

If it was his wife, that’s one thing, but a mere girlfriend?

(I hear the whip cracking…

Damn, that’s sad…

This chick must suck a mean dick…

Elvis was the King. And his birthday was today. Happy birthday Elvis.

Maybe he was wearing the Elvis clothes. Now that’s scary.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Maybe he was wearing the Elvis clothes. Now that’s scary.[/quote]

I can’t say I wouldn’t wear Elvis’ belt buckles if I had them.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Maybe he was wearing the Elvis clothes. Now that’s scary.[/quote]

Personally I dig the capes and the shades.

Seeing that the collection went for around $2 million, I wonder if the chick is a golddigger?

[quote]conorh wrote:
gojira wrote:
Maybe he was wearing the Elvis clothes. Now that’s scary.

I can’t say I wouldn’t wear Elvis’ belt buckles if I had them.[/quote]

For heavy squatting you mean? :wink:

She must have that voodoo poonanny for him to do all that. Or like was mentioned earlier, she’s a goldigger and knew what kind of money he was sitting on.

Voodoo ponanny or not, he’s got 2 mill now, he can trade up.

In the big picture though, whats more amazing, that a guy would sell all this stuff for a piece or that people are willing to pay that kind of money for that kind of stuff? The lenght speople go to ahvea part of a celebrity is amazing

Good on the guy for selling his collection. Serious collectors spend hours taking care of their collection so now at least he will have a bit more free time. Perhaps he’ll have time to work out, if he doesn’t already. 2 mil would get one hell of a home gym.
It would take a lot of guts to part with the stuff after all those years. Thats definitely some devil poonani.

Elvis has left the building…

This Elvis collection may have reached a very unhealthy level in the guys life. 2 million bucks? And his girlfriend is actually doing him a favor by removing that unhealthy time consuming collection-And freeing up some (maybe) much needed cash.

Then again she might be cracking the whip and the guy is dancing like a sissy man…

I guess we just don’t have enough information to make a good decision.