Pushing it to the Max?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/optimum_training_systems_big_beyond_belief_program_?id=3089755&pageNo=0

NAaa I’m alright cheers compound bud I’m doing it got strength snd growth not pump

ok but no pump no cum

[quote]dt79 wrote:
ok but no pump no cum[/quote]

Haha pumping for the gf when I get home

If you want to do something silly…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:

I been training for year…[/quote]

you + cycle = VERY VERY BAD
[/quote]

Haha I’m doing great my squat is up to 220kg deads 245 bench 140 oh and I’m only 87kg suk on that bitch

I’m 28 87kg 5’7 I swap body split compound

[/quote]

oh and I’m only 87kg suk on that bitch[/quote]

You are the same weight that you were in April?

I know jack shit about steroids, but aren’t you supposed to gain mass when you take them?

Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!!

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!![/quote]

he’s had some pretty awesome chat in the steroid forum lately too

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!![/quote]

he’s had some pretty awesome chat in the steroid forum lately too[/quote]

Oh yeah i’ve seen his threads. We owe him AWE.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!![/quote]

he’s had some pretty awesome chat in the steroid forum lately too[/quote]

Oh yeah i’ve seen his threads. We owe him AWE.[/quote]

we do not owe him awe, he commands it! Knowledge of his very presence instills it in our souls.

He is truly an amazing monkey.

What do you mean your deads are 240kg right now barely a month ago you were fucking claiming a 320kg or 705 pull which we all knew was bull shit any way. But, if your dumbass is going to lie and try to impress people at least keep your bull shit consistent.

This is your post from May 12th just over a month ago an ago… Please explain how you lost almost 200lbs to your pull in a months time.

Here let me save you the time of coming up with a bull shit story for you.

I’m going to guess you started taking dick pills and it grew to insane size to where now it literally weighs 200lbs and has negatively effected your deadlift because now every pull is like doing a deadlift with a massive chain right in the middle of the bar. Correct me if I am wrong.

Carry myself well it’s been few weeks adex is doing a good job oh gosh who’s a big 93kg 5’7 boy dead lifted 320kg well I carry not just myself but you and the world fucking love this stuff running hcg aswel now oh did I forget to tell u I only started bk into training 4mths ago [/quote]

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

Well it a training I have done in past but only 3 times a week sometimes 4 and got big and strong…but now I’m on the gear surly I can do 5 days

I been training for year…think my body can handle it so fuk it I started I’m not stoping I let u know how it goes [/quote]

I have a feeling you will go very far in this sport.[/quote]

it a be dumbing not to tray 8 days a week 7-11

Just seen this yeah bullshit to you reed…but really my deads are high I got 260 one rep but I’m happy with 240ish that’s with straps n belt on raw it’s 200…you really have it out for me don’t u me reed?? I still love you didn’t know you was so hot for me lol

Btw I’m 84kg now for the guys that don’t know I’m doing a deca cycle 12weeks I’m guess u can go over 90kgs I’d like 92kg and stay at 89 fingers cross

I have it out for any one who come to this site and disrespects the vets and people trying to help them. Then blatantly lies continually to try and make himself seem something he is not even close. Then when he is caught as you have been you try to change your time and make seem like it was a joke the whole time.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I have it out for any one who come to this site and disrespects the vets and people trying to help them. Then blatantly lies continually to try and make himself seem something he is not even close. Then when he is caught as you have been you try to change your time and make seem like it was a joke the whole time.[/quote]

My junk weighs 300 lbs Reed; you need to catch up. Oh and I am curling 585, with one arm.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I have it out for any one who come to this site and disrespects the vets and people trying to help them. Then blatantly lies continually to try and make himself seem something he is not even close. Then when he is caught as you have been you try to change your time and make seem like it was a joke the whole time.[/quote]

My junk weighs 300 lbs Reed; you need to catch up. Oh and I am curling 585, with one arm.[/quote]

For the record, I believe you.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

My junk weighs 300 lbs Reed; you need to catch up. Oh and I am curling 585, with one arm.[/quote]

Yeah Bauber coming from you I wouldn’t doubt either of those claims. Wont even lie I need video confirmation if both… No homo

Reed I’d say I see eye to eye with you but my arms are in the way…and come on 340kg with training one year…you know what is even a bigger joke is your arms lol

You never tried helping me you gun me down from the start maybe you hate my name maybe you need a outlet as the bf not putting out for you

Ps any body tried bsi? I heard bad things but I jab Tuesday and my cock getting hard or maybe it’s reed making me horny you should see my “does roids make you gay” post I got band from the site this was like 4years ago

Plus did a 100kg bar lat pull 2rep started from 60kg much better then dumbbell pulls