Pushing it to the Max?

HULK SMASH!!!

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Personally, I think that’s one of the dumber plans I’ve seen in a long time. 3x a week, sure. Fullbody 5x a week? no.[/quote]

I disagree.
[/quote]

I spent some time rethinking this. Dumb comment on my part. My personal experience doesn’t even match what I said. 5x a week is fine as long as you get a deload in sometime in the next 3 months or so.

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:

Well it a training I have done in past but only 3 times a week sometimes 4 and got big and strong…but now I’m on the gear surly I can do 5 days

I been training for year…think my body can handle it so fuk it I started I’m not stoping I let u know how it goes [/quote]

I have a feeling you will go very far in this sport.[/quote]

Thanks x
[/quote]

And lol.

I believe for some people, particularly those on gear, two-a-day full body splits done 5-6 days a week is not the worst idea I’ve ever heard if total volume and intensity are managed. Something like HST comes to mind.

Ok so after a lot of reading and putting to peas in a pot…5 days a week can work but if I want the full benifit I need rest growth time…so instead of doing it 5 days a week I’m doing it the whole 7dsys(joke) I’m gonna train every 2nd day and rest the next as I’m aiming for growth and strength thanks for the tips…and if you did want to train the 5days on that program you have to rest the 3rd week

oh for the love of god just do this;

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/optimum_training_systems_big_beyond_belief_program_?id=3089755&pageNo=0

NAaa I’m alright cheers compound bud I’m doing it got strength snd growth not pump

ok but no pump no cum

[quote]dt79 wrote:
ok but no pump no cum[/quote]

Haha pumping for the gf when I get home

If you want to do something silly…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

I been training for year…[/quote]

you + cycle = VERY VERY BAD
[/quote]

Haha I’m doing great my squat is up to 220kg deads 245 bench 140 oh and I’m only 87kg suk on that bitch

I’m 28 87kg 5’7 I swap body split compound

[/quote]

oh and I’m only 87kg suk on that bitch[/quote]

You are the same weight that you were in April?

I know jack shit about steroids, but aren’t you supposed to gain mass when you take them?

Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!!

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!![/quote]

he’s had some pretty awesome chat in the steroid forum lately too

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!![/quote]

he’s had some pretty awesome chat in the steroid forum lately too[/quote]

Oh yeah i’ve seen his threads. We owe him AWE.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Monkey! I missed you!!!

HULK SMASH!!![/quote]

he’s had some pretty awesome chat in the steroid forum lately too[/quote]

Oh yeah i’ve seen his threads. We owe him AWE.[/quote]

we do not owe him awe, he commands it! Knowledge of his very presence instills it in our souls.

He is truly an amazing monkey.

What do you mean your deads are 240kg right now barely a month ago you were fucking claiming a 320kg or 705 pull which we all knew was bull shit any way. But, if your dumbass is going to lie and try to impress people at least keep your bull shit consistent.

This is your post from May 12th just over a month ago an ago… Please explain how you lost almost 200lbs to your pull in a months time.

Here let me save you the time of coming up with a bull shit story for you.

I’m going to guess you started taking dick pills and it grew to insane size to where now it literally weighs 200lbs and has negatively effected your deadlift because now every pull is like doing a deadlift with a massive chain right in the middle of the bar. Correct me if I am wrong.

Carry myself well it’s been few weeks adex is doing a good job oh gosh who’s a big 93kg 5’7 boy dead lifted 320kg well I carry not just myself but you and the world fucking love this stuff running hcg aswel now oh did I forget to tell u I only started bk into training 4mths ago [/quote]

Well it a training I have done in past but only 3 times a week sometimes 4 and got big and strong…but now I’m on the gear surly I can do 5 days

I been training for year…think my body can handle it so fuk it I started I’m not stoping I let u know how it goes [/quote]

I have a feeling you will go very far in this sport.[/quote]

it a be dumbing not to tray 8 days a week 7-11