T Nation

Pushing it to the Max?

I’m running winny,prop,fast acting deca aka nandrorapid not hot with the names

I’m 28 87kg 5’7 I swap body split compound

But I’m doing 10week cycle

And I wanted to know if I could get away with

Dead,bench,squat,rows,standing shoulder press 3x 5 to 8reps I’m looking to do this Monday to Friday…and rest the weekend…what’s everybody’s view on this training? And don’t be dickheads you don’t ask you don’t get

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:
I’m running winny,prop,fast acting deca aka nandrorapid not hot with the names

I’m 28 87kg 5’7 I swap body split compound

But I’m doing 10week cycle

And I wanted to know if I could get away with

Dead,bench,squat,rows,standing shoulder press 3x 5 to 8reps I’m looking to do this Monday to Friday…and rest the weekend…what’s everybody’s view on this training? And don’t be dickheads you don’t ask you don’t get[/quote]

Were you not pushing yourself to the max before deciding to do a cycle?

Or do you mean you are actually intending to do all those exercises listed 5 days a week? If so, i would seriously have concerns for your joints and tendons.

I train 4 times a week as it is as long as I don’t train do more then 12 sets a week per group…am I right in saying that?

As my joints the pros train twice a day body splits…

A thousnd apologies, i be not understanding what you be meaning.

you meaning you to train

day 1; military press
day 2; squat
day 3; deadlift
day 4; rows
day 5; bench

or

day 1; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 2; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 3; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 4; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 5; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench

?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

day 1; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 2; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 3; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 4; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
day 5; militray press, squat. deadlift, squat, rows, bench
[/quote]

I want this. However, this needs to come with a nice little package of ‘essential supplementation’.

Sorry I’m not great speller and great grammar

Day1 squat,bench,deadlift,shoulder press,rows,biceps
Day2 same + abs
Day3same traps
Day4 same +abs
Day5 same + tri

What does your training look like right now?

What has it looked like up until now?

Personally, I think that’s one of the dumber plans I’ve seen in a long time. 3x a week, sure. Fullbody 5x a week? no.

i think

you + cycle = bad

you + training more years = good

Well it a training I have done in past but only 3 times a week sometimes 4 and got big and strong…but now I’m on the gear surly I can do 5 days

I been training for year…think my body can handle it so fuk it I started I’m not stoping I let u know how it goes

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Personally, I think that’s one of the dumber plans I’ve seen in a long time. 3x a week, sure. Fullbody 5x a week? no.[/quote]

I disagree.

Well it a training I have done in past but only 3 times a week sometimes 4 and got big and strong…but now I’m on the gear surly I can do 5 days

I been training for year…think my body can handle it so fuk it I started I’m not stoping I let u know how it goes [/quote]

I have a feeling you will go very far in this sport.

I been training for year…[/quote]

you + cycle = VERY VERY BAD

I been training on and off for years!!! When I say I been training a year I mean solid 3 or 4 times a week min!! I done over 10 cycles!! Very negative people here.!! If u don’t push well then how do u know your limites

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

I been training for year…think my body can handle it so fuk it I started I’m not stoping I let u know how it goes [/quote]

I have a feeling you will go very far in this sport.[/quote]

Thanks x

HULK SMASH!!!

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Personally, I think that’s one of the dumber plans I’ve seen in a long time. 3x a week, sure. Fullbody 5x a week? no.[/quote]

I disagree.
[/quote]

I spent some time rethinking this. Dumb comment on my part. My personal experience doesn’t even match what I said. 5x a week is fine as long as you get a deload in sometime in the next 3 months or so.

I have a feeling you will go very far in this sport.[/quote]

Thanks x
[/quote]

And lol.

I believe for some people, particularly those on gear, two-a-day full body splits done 5-6 days a week is not the worst idea I’ve ever heard if total volume and intensity are managed. Something like HST comes to mind.

Ok so after a lot of reading and putting to peas in a pot…5 days a week can work but if I want the full benifit I need rest growth time…so instead of doing it 5 days a week I’m doing it the whole 7dsys(joke) I’m gonna train every 2nd day and rest the next as I’m aiming for growth and strength thanks for the tips…and if you did want to train the 5days on that program you have to rest the 3rd week

oh for the love of god just do this;