Pushing 11-T to Its Limits

man, with that size of a diet…and starting at 6-0 and 170lbs…you better have a really fast metabolism or your gonna blow up like a godam balloon.

does everyones arm size change 2.5ish inches when they flex? i’ve never checked…but that seems like a lot.

B Rock - I also thought the 2.5 inch difference was funny, pointed it out in his log. 14 inches on a dude that tall, and suddenly he feels the need to use 11-T? a 125$ product? Amazing.

That is a pretty good change in measurement, must have one hell of a peak

Seems that I have bought some rancid flax seed oil and I puked last night. Felt like shit today. Not taking any 11-T until Monday but I have been taking 2 Rhodiola Rosea in the morning.

4000 kcals doesn’t seem like that much to me. Any less and I will lose weight.

Again I am not worried about getting fat, this is mostly an experiment. If I get fat I can just burn it off later.

Thinking about switching to a push/pull program, Mondays/Tuesdays 3x3, Wednesday/Thursday 10x10 Friday/Saturday 3x5.

Measurements look correct. Ill look into getting pictures up Monday.

Go read up on the “Colorado Experiment” and try to mimic the beyond-failure training style. Then go look up USCTrojan’s diet and try to mimic that. This has the potential to work, 6k is not obscene if you’re trying to jumpstart a really fast metabolism. Get your exit strategy together, and good luck!

-Sab

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/11t_training_log_pushing_its_limits?pageNo=0#2969176

Experiment complete pictures up soon.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
No offense man but your routine and diet either make no sense, need serious work or both. Not really sure why you’re doing what you’re doing.[/quote]

^
Look, not to bust your balls, but this guy is right. 6 hours of lifting in a week is NOT pushing any limits. I’m doing that right now, together with HIIT and steady state cardio, and I’m trying to overtrain on a DIET (which is a lot easier). You’re pretty light for your height, so maybe you should address some other issues first, and make a thread in the beginners’ section?

WHy eat all those cheese burgers and fries? At least get a sub or something. For the same money you can have a turkey sub or tuna. Even steak and cheese would be better then a burger assuming it’s from a fast food joint.

[quote]G87 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
No offense man but your routine and diet either make no sense, need serious work or both. Not really sure why you’re doing what you’re doing.

^
Look, not to bust your balls, but this guy is right. 6 hours of lifting in a week is NOT pushing any limits. I’m doing that right now, together with HIIT and steady state cardio, and I’m trying to overtrain on a DIET (which is a lot easier). You’re pretty light for your height, so maybe you should address some other issues first, and make a thread in the beginners’ section?[/quote]

I don’t know about that, I only lift for 3 hours a week and I’m jacked. Your probably way over trained.

[quote]G87 wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
No offense man but your routine and diet either make no sense, need serious work or both. Not really sure why you’re doing what you’re doing.

^
Look, not to bust your balls, but this guy is right. 6 hours of lifting in a week is NOT pushing any limits. I’m doing that right now, together with HIIT and steady state cardio, and I’m trying to overtrain on a DIET (which is a lot easier). You’re pretty light for your height, so maybe you should address some other issues first, and make a thread in the beginners’ section?[/quote]

agreed.

just eat a bit above maintenance and do something like a 5x5 program.

at your height/weight…you need to build a better base.

You’re weak and small, you surely don’t need that much food.

Just keep chugging along for a few years eating enough and lifting heavy.

Thanks for the input all. Part of the reason I picked now to experiment with 11-T was that I was in a pretty good groove of gaining. Not stalling out in any regard. Seemed like a good time to give it a try. As for eating junk like cheese burgers vs lean turkey clubs. I do it because I need the calories. I only ate about 5k a day during this experiment, not the 7k. The draw backs of eating high greasy food are getting fat, I failed to get fat, and I continue to fail to get fat.

I think I am going to take a week off as recommended then go back to my prior training regime. I will continue to post in my 11-T log. Including pictures as we go.

This is my standard workout week.

Monday
Dead lift
Pull downs
Bench press
dumbbell Shoulder press
incline crunches
leg lifts
hammer curls
Triceps pull downs

Thursday
Face pulls
Dips
Incline press
dumbbell row
elbow planks
side holds
Rapid 10x10 leg press, or squats
hammer curls
Triceps pull downs

General premise of my workouts is that they are full body workouts, with 2 upper body pulls and 2 pushes. Monday is hamstrings Thursday is quads, and two abs lifts.

I generally do 5x5 or work on my max 1 reps.

Of the Biotest line, I see 11-T as pairing well with ReceptorMax (at 1.5x the standard dosage), Rhodiola, and Surge WOF (maybe even double dose Surge Recovery)…BUT only if:

You use it for 2 weeks, where you performed twice a day workouts (heavy AM, light/high rep PM) 4-5x a week, morning fasted cardio.

After these two weeks, drop ReceptorMax to reg dose, take out Rhodiola and WoF and drop ONE dose of Recovery, and during this third week perform 3-4 days of very high rep / light work plus SMR, then take a fourth week completely off - no Recovery, WoF or Rhodiola, but keep ReceptorMax @ reg dose, but with morning fasted cardio and SMR and start the 4th week with a deep tissue, full body massage.

Take in 10g of creatine a day, especially with your higher carb meals/shakes. Leucine and BCAA (5g + 10g) with morning, PWO and night time meals/shakes.

That is entirely my own logic but I think it’d be a great plan.

[quote]fightnews10 wrote:
I don’t know about that, I only lift for 3 hours a week and I’m jacked. Your probably way over trained.[/quote]

Roids don’t beat anything. It’s fake muscle you can’t keep without it. It’s an illusion among other things.[/quote]

Lets see what Ronnie Coleman looks like if he gets off the juice for 5 years. He already looks like a fat, stumpy, moron in the off season anyway.[/quote]

Go away.

OP, toss the small movements and focus on the big ones if you can only lift 2x a day. Aside from that, if you’re serious about making progress, it’s doubtful you’ll get anywhere lifting with that frequency.

Wow, I just realised you’ve been on this site for 3 years.

do whatever you want man, but 2 workouts a week and eating 5-7k a day and a host of supplements seems like a waste of your money.

[quote]G87 wrote:
Wow, I just realised you’ve been on this site for 3 years. [/quote]

Thank you?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
do whatever you want man, but 2 workouts a week and eating 5-7k a day and a host of supplements seems like a waste of your money.[/quote]

I wasn’t on that many sups until I was doing 6 workouts a week. I just had more 11-T left over and wanted to see the results. I don’t understand the hang up from eating big. 90% of the other threads for people my size, the only advice people give is eat big do compound lifts. I spend 80% of my workout doing compound lifts.

A bit more of my background, I was at my heaviest 185lbs, with some abdominal definition. While not huge but I worked my way up to that from 135. I went through a very rough part of my life and lost something like 15-20lbs in the course of 4-5 months. It sucked, I have since worked my way back up to 175 from there. Interestingly enough I have beat my old dead lift PR of 385 to 405, but I don’t think I have gotten back up to my old bench PR of 225.

Id worry about getting fat off a diet like this. Once fat cells are added they can only be removed by surgery so id avoid putting on extra fat cells then you need to. Its different if you were eating clean, putting in massive amounts of effort and just added some fat due to bulking but taking 11-t thinking it is gona work miracles just isnt a smart idea.

[quote]GetBig227 wrote:
Id worry about getting fat off a diet like this. Once fat cells are added they can only be removed by surgery so id avoid putting on extra fat cells then you need to. Its different if you were eating clean, putting in massive amounts of effort and just added some fat due to bulking but taking 11-t thinking it is gona work miracles just isnt a smart idea.[/quote]

Fat cells are not added post puberty (IIRC), they will just grow and shrink.The guy is a stick, his training was haphazard and it just seemed thrown together without much thought.