Push-Up Bikinis for Kids

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Like I said before and will say again.

The new generations to come are doomed. [/quote]

Forget future generations!..We’re doomed! If I had a daughter born today, just imagine how much worse this world can get in 10 years. I was going to say “thank god we lift weights so we’ll be huge and frighten off boys that would otherwise take advantage of them”, but judging by the rate of pussification of our legal system and the decay of sacred,moral values, the boys our girls date will KNOW that if we lay ONE FINGURE on them (for mistreating our daughters) WE will be SCREWED. They won’t even be afraid of an ass kicking because they won’t even know what one is!

[quote]Solarisol wrote:
I’m confused. Little girls don’t have anything to push up! What age is this marketed towards again?[/quote]

You didn’t even read the OP did you?

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
I have a six year old daughter and clothes shopping is hellish already without adding push-up bikinis. I cringe every time summer comes around. You would not believe how god damned short the shorts/skirts are. And then you have the half shirts and off the shoulder tanks. Oh and heels. Yes. Little girls’ sandals now all have heels. WTF?

[/quote]

My oldest daughter is 6 as well, and I totally agree with you. Its just brutal clothes shopping. The selection nowadays is either very outdated Disney type clothing, or the scandalous clothing you mentioned. not thrilled about that at all

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

this

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Solarisol wrote:
I’m confused. Little girls don’t have anything to push up! What age is this marketed towards again?[/quote]

You didn’t even read the OP did you?

[/quote]

I did, but I’m thinking that children’s Abercrombie must be for around or under 10, and thinking back to when I was that age, which wasn’t THAT long ago, I had one friend who I recalled having any development at all to be ‘pushed up.’ Yes, completely anecdotal, I guess I just have a hard time wrapping my mind around it. Maybe in the 11 years since I was 10 speed of puberty is just that much faster.

Is it the children’s fault for wanting to wear these or the parent’s fault for buying it for them?

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Is it the children’s fault for wanting to wear these or the parent’s fault for buying it for them?[/quote]

Mostly latter.

And keisha was noted earlier…fuck her and all the other “artists” out there whose entire musical existence is “singing” about lowering themselves to the lowest common denominator.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

And keisha was noted earlier…fuck her and all the other “artists” out there whose entire musical existence is “singing” about lowering themselves to the lowest common denominator. [/quote]

uhhh, awesome??

i’m sure my mind would change when/if i’m a parent, but as a normal dude, how can you be mad at a girl who is promoting other girls to go out and have ONSs?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

And keisha was noted earlier…fuck her and all the other “artists” out there whose entire musical existence is “singing” about lowering themselves to the lowest common denominator. [/quote]

uhhh, awesome??

i’m sure my mind would change when/if i’m a parent, but as a normal dude, how can you be mad at a girl who is promoting other girls to go out and have ONSs?[/quote]

Eh, came out angrier than I intended, I’m no parent, but I got a younger cousin already being ruined by that life style, and a baby sister I pray avoids it.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

uhhh, awesome??

i’m sure my mind would change when/if i’m a parent, but as a normal dude, how can you be mad at a girl who is promoting other girls to go out and have ONSs?[/quote]

Way to go dude, you just sealed your fate. You will have at least 5 kids, all girls. and they will all, one day stumble upon this thread and the 6th grade teacher thread, and use it against you. plus they will have extreme disappoint for you not following thru on the Planet fitness thread.

Dunno how famous she is in the States, but Rihanna is fucking huge over here and 80% of her audience is girls between the ages of 7-13.
This wouldn’t be a problem(especially considering her image when she started off) but nowadays she only sings about sex and , as was already mentioned, lowering herself to the lowest common denominator.

I thought I was just being prudish about this but I was out with a group of buddies having something to eat when there was a small girl about 8 years old next to us listening to Rihannna on her phone. Seeing a small girl so enthralled by the lyrics ‘‘Tell me Rude Boy can ya get it up, tell me Rude Boy are ya big enough’’ was a bit shocking and it turned out everybody was on the same page when it came to this.
Disgusted by the sexualized pre-teens already brain-washed into thinking looks, sex, boob/penis size is all that’s important in life.
Furthermore the topic was broached in my college class and everybody in the class thinks it’s ridiculous also. Bear in mind that the two groups mentioned are mostly guys between the ages of 20-22.

Dunno bout ye, but I don’t want my kids(if I ever have any, hopefully fucking never!)or little siblings of my friends growing up thinking that settling into a life of GTL’ing is the way to go.
I watched Jersey Shore last week to see what all the hype was about. I had to turn it off before long because I’m intelligent and I have a temper.
Girls heading out in Jersey looking to fuck these guido douchebags just so they can get back to the house, got on TV and have their 5 mins of fame.

Fuck, I’mn only 21 and I’m annoyed by all this shit

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

As much as I agree, I couldn’t stop thinking of this when I read your post

This crap annoys me beyond belief . Parents need to step up a lot more and put a stop to this crap .

Is it the children’s fault for wanting to wear these or the parent’s fault for buying it for them?[/quote]

Trashy parents beget trashy kids. The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree.

When I was a kid, halter tops were popular. I had to wait until I went away to college to wear one, or my father would have given me a beating.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
I have a six year old daughter and clothes shopping is hellish already without adding push-up bikinis. I cringe every time summer comes around. You would not believe how god damned short the shorts/skirts are. And then you have the half shirts and off the shoulder tanks. Oh and heels. Yes. Little girls’ sandals now all have heels. WTF?

[/quote]

My oldest daughter is 6 as well, and I totally agree with you. Its just brutal clothes shopping. The selection nowadays is either very outdated Disney type clothing, or the scandalous clothing you mentioned. not thrilled about that at all[/quote]

Agree. I don’t understand the thinking of making clothing - shirts too short, shorts too short - for KIDS. My 4 yo daughter is not going to have it easy :slight_smile:

I know the answer to this one!

DON’T BUY THE FUCKING CLOTHES FOR YOUR KIDS

“The next generation is screwed” Please that’s been said since the dawn of man.

Every generation is different derp derp.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

When I was a kid, halter tops were popular. I had to wait until I went away to college to wear one, or my father would have given me a beating.[/quote]

This ^

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

When I was a kid, halter tops were popular. I had to wait until I went away to college to wear one, or my father would have given me a beating.[/quote]

This ^
[/quote]

True!

About 10 years ago I was in Liverpool and they were selling G-STRINGS in the kids section in a major high street department store!

I couldnt fucking believe it’ but as everyone above this post has said, kids are not buying these clothes, its the parents, so shame on them and shame on the sick fucks who produce this stuff.

Speaking about music, can you imagine a group of music executives sitting around a desk approving the sexually explicit lyrics for their pop drivel that they pump out over the airwaves everyday, knowing full well that it is geared towards preteen girls, its unbelievable!

In the end, the answer to this problem is simple.
Raise your daughters like men, and raise your sons like even tougher men.

There. It’s a win win situation.