Push to 3x BW Squat at 220

This will be the cycle update or layout on here that I do. But, I promised a few guys who I dont even think post here any more that I would post it up when I begin it. Either way I turn 24 in May I have a goal of 660 plus at 220bw as a junior. Next meet is March 23 and then one in the last week of april if I miss 660 for one more shot. So, here it goes…

Week 1-6
Test E 625mg
Eq 600mg
Tren E 200mg

Week 7-12
Test E 1000mg
Eq 900mg
Tren E 400

Week 13-15 ( meet )
Test E 1000mg
Eq 900mg
Tren E 400
Halo 20mg

Meet Day
Halo 10mg First Attempt of every lift
Test Suspension 100mg every 4 hours starting hour before meet
Tren Suspension 100mg Every 4 hours starting hour before meet

This is the heaviest hitting cycle I have been on and will be the heaviest I do for a while after this. I have been cruising on 100mg of Test and 100mg Tren for the past 2 months. I will also be running Arimidex at a low dose to help keep extra water weight off of me in order to hit my weight class alot easier. 660 is my goal but I strongly feel I am good for 680 maybe even 700 at least by my birthday. May not happen on the platform but none the less imma give it hell. If I can hit 700 by May of this upcoming year that will be over 200lbs added to my squat in a year and half while keeping BW almost Identical.

[quote]Reed wrote:
This will be the cycle update or layout on here that I do. But, I promised a few guys who I dont even think post here any more that I would post it up when I begin it. Either way I turn 24 in May I have a goal of 660 plus at 220bw as a junior. Next meet is March 23 and then one in the last week of april if I miss 660 for one more shot. So, here it goes…

Week 1-6
Test E 625mg
Eq 600mg
Tren E 200mg

Week 7-12
Test E 1000mg
Eq 900mg
Tren E 400

Week 13-15 ( meet )
Test E 1000mg
Eq 900mg
Tren E 400
Halo 20mg

Meet Day

This is the heaviest hitting cycle I have been on and will be the heaviest I do for a while after this. I have been cruising on 100mg of Test and 100mg Tren for the past 2 months. I will also be running Arimidex at a low dose to help keep extra water weight off of me in order to hit my weight class alot easier. 660 is my goal but I strongly feel I am good for 680 maybe even 700 at least by my birthday. May not happen on the platform but none the less imma give it hell. If I can hit 700 by May of this upcoming year that will be over 200lbs added to my squat in a year and half while keeping BW almost Identical.[/quote]

Nice!! Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Week 1-6
Test E 625mg
Eq 600mg
Tren E 200mg

Week 7-12
Test E 1000mg
Eq 900mg
Tren E 400

Week 13-15 ( meet )
Test E 1000mg
Eq 900mg
Tren E 400
Halo 20mg

Meet Day

This is the heaviest hitting cycle I have been on and will be the heaviest I do for a while after this. I have been cruising on 100mg of Test and 100mg Tren for the past 2 months. I will also be running Arimidex at a low dose to help keep extra water weight off of me in order to hit my weight class alot easier. 660 is my goal but I strongly feel I am good for 680 maybe even 700 at least by my birthday. May not happen on the platform but none the less imma give it hell. If I can hit 700 by May of this upcoming year that will be over 200lbs added to my squat in a year and half while keeping BW almost Identical.[/quote]

Nice!! Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.[/quote]

Will do Ill try and keep about a once a week update.

you’re a cockteasing little whore! You start these awesome looking threads and get us all hard, then you let them die leaving use flaccid and frustrated.

But, like a sucker, I allow myself to get my hopes up every time

sigh

I wish I could quit you

[quote]Yogi wrote:
you’re a cockteasing little whore! You start these awesome looking threads and get us all hard, then you let them die leaving use flaccid and frustrated.

sigh

I wish I could quit you[/quote]

Lol imma try and stay a little more active on this one man. I just have a hard time on what to say sometimes. You know I’m not looking for physique changes and honestly haven’t seen much of one in a while so unlike you pretty guys so I can’t just post up a selfie showing changes each week lmao. But, I will try.

Nice solid cycle. You got this shit man

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

sigh

I wish I could quit you[/quote]

Lol imma try and stay a little more active on this one man. I just have a hard time on what to say sometimes. You know I’m not looking for physique changes and honestly haven’t seen much of one in a while so unlike you pretty guys so I can’t just post up a selfie showing changes each week lmao. But, I will try.[/quote]

Haha!

As handsome as you are, I’m here to see some BIG SQUATS

Following!

So 2 weeks. I am also not using Tren at all as originally planned but will add it in around week 8 in not massive difference at this point I am starting to slowly feel the changes kick back in with the explosiveness of squatting and pulling again. Haven’t pushed anything too hard but did hit a easy 355 lbs front squat for 5x3 last rep long pause. Also pulled 585 for easyish 5 reps off a 4" block so that is big PR for me. Since I started cleaning up my diet a bit last month I am down from 235 to 221 this morning and still feeling pretty good. Bench strength is coming still weak as always but 275 for 5x5. Over the next 10 weeks would really like to push this to 315 for 5x5 which is asking a bit. My best is 315 for 4 for 2 sets so got my work cut out for me. With Squats I am out of my wraps and really pushing the Front Squats hard right now. Trying to get a lot stronger out of the hole so when I put the wraps back on I have that much more reversal out of the hole. Quads are already responding and blowing back up. Focusing on a lot of pause squats and a ton of mobility work.

Killed a massive 30lbs PR with more in the tank. Finally crushed a 500lbs Front Squat wrapped lightly and after all unwrapped worked sets. Getting serious.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Killed a massive 30lbs PR with more in the tank. Finally crushed a 500lbs Front Squat wrapped lightly and after all unwrapped worked sets. Getting serious.[/quote]

ay caramba! I’d never walk again if I attempted that!

That’s a serious lift mate, well done.

640 Squat last night 9 weeks out of meet at 220-222bw in the mornings.

Good work buddy!

Can you comment on why you’re using Tren E as opposed to Tren A?

Never used either but basically everyone I talked to who has says Tren A is way better.

for the love of god, tren is tren is tren. Esters have nothing to do with the effectiveness of a steroid.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Never used either but basically everyone I talked to who has says Tren A is way better.[/quote]

Pretty much exactly what ELS said. Most people feel that Tren Ace is better or “Superior” because it kicks in way faster. Ace you can start seeing a difference in a week atleast in strength gains where Tren E can take to about 3 weeks. Also Tren Ace is preferred because many people have many side effects that really suck biggest in my opinion is Rediculus Insomnia.

Since the drug is out of your system faster these side effects can be diminished much faster as well. But the only difference between the drugs is active life span and the ester weight of the drugs. The bigger ester E takes up more room than the smaller ester in the oil solution.

But, 1000mg of Tren E is pretty much the exact equivalent of 800-900mg of Tren Ace could be more specific but, don’t remember Ace Ester Weight right off hand. Also, because E is a heavier slower drug it allows for less pinning while blood levels still remain rather stable. Ace because of the smaller ester honestly needs to be shot atleast EOD but, to really stay stable and see less sides it needs to be daily where Tren E can be pinned every 3-4 days with little consequence.

So in short I run Tren E over Ace because I don’t want to pin daily so it is just a convience thing for me. How ever if I was running a faster ester Test just for simplicity and convenience I’d run a faster acting Tren.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Never used either but basically everyone I talked to who has says Tren A is way better.[/quote]

Pretty much exactly what ELS said. Most people feel that Tren Ace is better or “Superior” because it kicks in way faster. Ace you can start seeing a difference in a week atleast in strength gains where Tren E can take to about 3 weeks. Also Tren Ace is preferred because many people have many side effects that really suck biggest in my opinion is Rediculus Insomnia.

Since the drug is out of your system faster these side effects can be diminished much faster as well. But the only difference between the drugs is active life span and the ester weight of the drugs. The bigger ester E takes up more room than the smaller ester in the oil solution.

But, 1000mg of Tren E is pretty much the exact equivalent of 800-900mg of Tren Ace could be more specific but, don’t remember Ace Ester Weight right off hand. Also, because E is a heavier slower drug it allows for less pinning while blood levels still remain rather stable. Ace because of the smaller ester honestly needs to be shot atleast EOD but, to really stay stable and see less sides it needs to be daily where Tren E can be pinned every 3-4 days with little consequence.

So in short I run Tren E over Ace because I don’t want to pin daily so it is just a convience thing for me. How ever if I was running a faster ester Test just for simplicity and convenience I’d run a faster acting Tren. [/quote]

hmm… definitely a better answer than mine lol. I might have taken out of context what he meant by “better”. As far as results, you just wait longer for enanthate.

Any reason you prefer halo over something like dbol or anavar? I’ve only ever run var before, and I saw some huge strength gains.

[quote]Reed wrote:
640 Squat last night 9 weeks out of meet at 220-222bw in the mornings. [/quote]

Nice!

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Any reason you prefer halo over something like dbol or anavar? I’ve only ever run var before, and I saw some huge strength gains. [/quote]

For 1 Var is rediculusly expensive compared to others and doesn’t come close to halos strength boosting properties and at about the same price I want bang for my buck. Also var needs to be ran at a pretty decent dose to see strength from it when I am already running a gram of Test and and half a gram of Tren.

As for Dbol personally I love it but it spikes my BP dramatically which I don’t need with the Test and EQ I’m already running. Lastly it puts weight on me fast and since I’m gunning for 3x bw squat obviously the lower the bw the better.