Push = Pull?

Hello all. I just completed one week of this split that I put together for my cutting cycle. I really dig it so far, but there are a few elements that I’d appreciate some feedback on. It might be relevant that I’m dieting T-dawg 2 style, am taking 4-AD, and recently finished Meltdown.

Monday: Horizontal Push-Pull
A1) Incline BB Bench Press 5X5
A2) BB rows 5X5
B) Flat DB Bench Press 5X5

Tuesday: Quad Dominant Legs
A) Back Squat 5X5
B) BB Hack Squat 5X5
C) Abs, yet to be decided 5X5

Friday: Hip Dominant Legs
A) Deadlift 5X5
B) Glute-Ham Raise 5X5
C) Calf Press 5X5

Saturday: Vertical Push-Pull
A1) Weighted Chins 5X5
A2) Push Press 5X5
B1) Close Grip Bench 3X5
B2) BB curls 3X5

Questions:

1. Does my horizontal pressing equal my horizontal pulling? My thinking is 10 sets of bench press = 5 sets of rows + 5 sets of deads. Is this correct?

2. Would I be better off switching the order of my hip-dom leg day and vertical push-pull day? I went back and forth about this, and finally decided on the current order. One factor that might be important is that I plan on doing a kick ass HIIT session on Sunday.

3. What do you think about the 3X5’s with the arm work? I feel that in most cases, direct arm work is pointless when cutting, but I thought I’d throw it in since arms are a weak point for me, and I might get something out of it, since I’m taking 4-AD.

I’d really appreciate any feedback from those with experience in these mattters. Thanks.

I would definitely switch Friday and Saturday.

Yeah… as I think about it more, that’s probably the way to go. Also I forgot my last question:

1. I’ve wanted to try the ballistic bench press for a while. Would it fit into this program in place of flat DB bench press?