Hey guys! Im a 20-year student from Brazil and i was wondering if i can get some advice! I workout since 2013, but never have taken it too seriously, mostly about nutrition, so i consider myself still a beginner... I've always done bodybuilding routines and they've worked pretty well (i look better, got stronger and lose some bf) until last August, when i started my first internship. Since then, i've got less time to focus in the gym and started gaining some unwanted weight. But now, i've commited to a nutrition plan and i have some doubts about my training.
-Squats (Pyramid) 4x6-10
-Leg Press 3x8-15
-Reverse Lunges 3x8-15
-Hyperextesions (Weighted) 3x8-15
-Calf Raise Machine 3x12-20
- Bench Press (Pyramid) 4x6-10
- Incline Dumbell Press 3x8-12
- Dips 3x8-12
- Behind the Neck Shoulder Press 3x8-12
- Machine Lateral Raises 3x10-15
-Triceps Extensions 3x10-15
- Chin Ups 4x6-10
-One Arm Rows 3x8-12
-Wide Grip Pulldowns 3x8-12
-Machine Wide Rows 3x8-12
-Reverse Flys 3x10-15
-Barbell Curls 3x10-15
-Cant do deadlifts, cause my gym is a little too "fitness" for that... but is the only one i can afford
-Cant do Romanian or Stiff Leg Deadlifts, cause a feel a little back pain on lowering the weight, so my doctor said that i should avoid those
-My main focus is Bodybuilding, so rest times for compounds would be 60-90 secs and for isolation 30-60
-This split is a 3 on 1 off, so i go to the gym pretty much 5 days a week
- I used to have the body of a skinny fat before a started working out, so i read some advices on that, and got a little worried about the small amount of isolation exercises in this program, what do you guys think ?
- I've tried a upper lower split for strenght in the past couple of months, i liked the fact that the weights got up fastly than in a bodybuilding routine, but i've missed the pump and the dynamics of a bodybuilding routine (shorter rest times, getting out of the gym in less than an hour). So my doubt is about a strenght portion on this split, i want to have it, but i dont want my workouts to get longer (cause i dont have much time on the day for it)... Any quick strenght rep-set scheme for it ?