Pursuit of MuscleMindConnection or Heavy Weight

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]Matias A. wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Work the muscle not the movement. I’ve grown a lot recently using half the weight and working a movement where I feel the muscle being trained working and contracting very well.[/quote]

Agreed with working muscles and not movements for bb purposes.
When you say, "Ive grown a lot since " , do you really mean A LOT it??? or just saying?
[/quote]

I’ve put on 10 pounds this fall, lean mass, training like so. Got a little leaner too.[/quote]

ahahahah you made some real gainz!

[quote]Matias A. wrote:
GREAT link sayian.

Yesterday I did rope face pulls, all I felt was forearms and biceps FUGHKC![/quote]

I have straps with loops from Elite FTS that take the grip and forearm out of the movement.I try to push back from the elbow.

Didn’t we have a similar thread not too long ago?

There is hitting the target muscles without feeling them that much and there is feeling the target muscles do the work. While feeling the muscles doing the work during a set is a nice way to know that the target muscles are hit, it’s not a necessary condition for hitting the target muscles. Exercise execution is more important than MMC imo. Of course, MMC might help one avoid altering the exercise execution slightly when it gets heavier. In summary, I think MMC is useful but not all important.