Purposeful Primitive Book

just a heads up CT. I bought this book and can see exactly where you are coming from. thanks for the recommendation.

cheers ali.

[quote]alit4 wrote:
judt a heads up CT. I bought this book and can see exactly where you are coming from. thanks for the recommendation.

cheers ali.[/quote]

No problem… One of the best book I’ve read. Highly recommended.

Just ordered a copy, together with Tudor Bompa’s Serious Strength Training.

[quote]Amonero wrote:
Just ordered a copy, together with Tudor Bompa’s Serious Strength Training.[/quote]

Really could have done without SST.

I’ll agree…Purposeful Primitive is a much better book. To my surprise one of my favorite pro wrestlers grown up was Doug Furnas, so I was glad he was in the book.

finished it now.awsome! any more recommendations a long a similar vein?

awesome book, has a lot of usefull information. very motivating.

CT, I think this is the first time I’ve seen you recommend a Dragon Door product. I know you’re not a kettlebell fan. :slight_smile:

You realize, of course, that I will now have to give serious consideration to purchasing this tome. Your recommendations carry a lot of weight, but that’s because I’ve yet been disappointed by anything that you have suggested. I can’t say the same for other authors on this site.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
CT, I think this is the first time I’ve seen you recommend a Dragon Door product. I know you’re not a kettlebell fan. :slight_smile:

You realize, of course, that I will now have to give serious consideration to purchasing this tome. Your recommendations carry a lot of weight, but that’s because I’ve yet been disappointed by anything that you have suggested. I can’t say the same for other authors on this site.[/quote]

I actually didn’t know that it was from Drangondoor when I ordered it. But I’m fanatic about strength sport history and this book is great at presenting training concepts by using stories and anecdotes about legendary lifters.

I didn’t really read the nutrition chapters, but the training stuff itself is worth the price of the product.

Just had The Purposeful Primitive and Supertraining (Dr Mel Siff) delivered! Can’t wait to get into them!!

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]Amonero wrote:
Just ordered a copy, together with Tudor Bompa’s Serious Strength Training.[/quote]

Really could have done without SST.[/quote]

Yeah, have flipped throught it, it’s now bathroom literature.