T Nation

Pure Strength Cycle

Hello, long time forum creeper first time poster here!

I am a powerlifter and up until now ive trained completely natural, my lifts are squat 190kg, deadlift 242kg and bench 160kg. i am intrigued by steroids as of late and have been doing a lot of research as to what to use how to use and when to use, but i can only gain so much info from other ppls questions.

What i want to know is which steroids are the best for strength gains but also minimising fat gain and bloat, i am a powerlifter but im also vain lol. i have a lack of knowledge when it comes to injecting also, ive read a good bit about that too but if anyone has any good articles that they could bring to my attention that would be great, i amnt looking for someone to lay out my cycle for me, but rather point me in the right direction as i hear so many conflicting opinions and just need a push in the right direction.

i am also only 21 i reckon im probably a little too young for steroids but some of the guys i compete against juice and i know id beat them if i did too, im so close to their lifts natty. i know ive to put a lot of hard work in too, but my diet and training are in check, ive been lifting 4 5yrs now, i like to stay lean also, i kno i could prob be stronger if i was to gain more fat but i like to b lean for the ladies lol.

so basically looking for a lean strength gain cycle
any help wud b much appreciated.

Google…
Stickies…
youtube…

Test E is the best in my opinion front loaded with prop for about three weeks until the E kicks in can’t go wrong with it at all. Amazing strength gains and helps me lean out to a degree every single time with out even trying.

^ what he said.

try some EQ or Deca for some big strength and size gains. you may get some bloating, but i personalyl dont much if i run an AI along with it

[quote]lbraga wrote:
try some EQ or Deca (stacked with test 2/1 ratio) for some big strength and size gains. you may get some bloating, but i personalyl dont much if i run an AI along with it[/quote]

Fixed it.