Purchasing the Forbidden Fruit

Has anyone ever resorted to buying Steroids online in the past, if so I was curious how they ended up working out?

NO NOT ONCE HOMEY!!!

what is this “online” you speak of.
and what are steroids?

Homie don’t play dat.

Whats all this report post shit i smell bacon!!!

I have seen them, most look like hoaxes. I don’t know what else to say.

PM me and ill tell you whats up

You would be doing yourself a favor by leaving this place and putting in a few weeks of research online BY YOURSELF!

I would not come here and ask questions like that outright, its possible to do what your refering to but its not to smart as a means of pursuing bodybuilding ,

From the way you sound you are not a vet and thats not to say you have not been hitting the weights for a while but you must understand if you love working out, steroids will open alot of doors both positive and negative. think then act!

Forget all that. Just go to GNC. If they don’t have it, you don’t need it.

Resorted to buying steroids -like its a bad thing…lol. Where else would you buy steroids from a guy at the gym…and where do you think he got them from?? Ive ordered many times and gotten everything I ever ordered all legit gear.

I’ve even had orders doubled -so if you ask me very little risk unless you smell somrthing fishy or live in Australia.

You need to find a juice head whos been doing it for a while.

Research is nice and all but you need to talk to someone with real experience.

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
Has anyone ever resorted to buying Steroids online in the past, if so I was curious how they ended up working out?[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/war_on_test_dispatches_from_the_front

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
You would be doing yourself a favor by leaving this place and putting in a few weeks of research online BY YOURSELF!

I would not come here and ask questions like that outright, its possible to do what your refering to but its not to smart as a means of pursuing bodybuilding ,

From the way you sound you are not a vet and thats not to say you have not been hitting the weights for a while but you must understand if you love working out, steroids will open alot of doors both positive and negative. think then act![/quote]

Blah, blah, blah, I don’t recall him asking for a lecture. If he wanted one, Im sure he would just leave his underwear on the floor and the toilet seat up.

And, fyi bodybuilders arent the only AAS users
fyi#2 forums are for asking question… which can magically count as research. I mean, who wants to suffer blindly for weeks, why the hell did we invent the internet?

To answer the question: Yes.
Recommendation: When you find a site(s) search the name of the site + words like legit, scam, anyone try “site name”, ect.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Resorted to buying steroids -like its a bad thing…lol. Where else would you buy steroids from a guy at the gym…and where do you think he got them from?? Ive ordered many times and gotten everything I ever ordered all legit gear.

I’ve even had orders doubled -so if you ask me very little risk unless you smell somrthing fishy or live in Australia.[/quote]

I don’t use gear, and haven’t even looked into it, but I live in Australia and am just curious why you say this?

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
I don’t use gear, and haven’t even looked into it, but I live in Australia and am just curious why you say this?[/quote]

It seems the customs people are a bit overzealous. One guy here had his stuff taken away. Then they went to his house and proceeded to take him away.

Yes I’ve heard alot about Aus. customs grabbing packs. Funny thing is alot of Aus. roids on black market…go figure.

fuck aus customs.
they are wankers! think they are shit hot, dont even get me started about them! they wont even let you have supplements sometimes!

And if you ever want to order gear and get it to Aus there is always ways :slight_smile:

NO SUPPS!

Tell me your kidding?

buying steroids are like “dont ask dont tell”
sources are widely available but the way to find them is also very guarded.

if you are around the scene long enough they kind of " fall in your lap"

the option will be there sooner or later weather you want to know about them or not.

example is my first cycle was from a co worker when working in lumber in the pac. northwest.
it was not to look good it was to be strong enough to run the slack lines.
better performance ya see.

they are everywhere dont worry your day will come.