T Nation

Purchasing Biotest Supps in LA

I am traveling to Los Angeles, and will be on the road for two weeks in Californa. Since I am flying from Sweden and don’t want to go through with the hazzle with customs bringing my own supplements, can anyone recommed where I can buy Biotest supplements in the LA area?

Matte, Sweden

Order them now ahead of time and have them delivered and held at your hotel so they are there when you get there. If you make pre arrangements with the hotel it should be more then Kosher

Phill

[quote]matteh2001 wrote:
I am traveling to Los Angeles, and will be on the road for two weeks in Californa. Since I am flying from Sweden and don’t want to go through with the hazzle with customs bringing my own supplements, can anyone recommed where I can buy Biotest supplements in the LA area?

Matte, Sweden[/quote]

You could also go to Max Muscle and pick some up. Oh ya and The Vitamin Shop caries a few Biotest sups like ZMA and Alpha Male. If I were you I’d just go to Max Muscle and get some stuff there. You might not find the Biotest supps your looking for but some other brands will do the job. Where you gonna be at in LA?

[quote]Phill wrote:
Order them now ahead of time and have them delivered and held at your hotel so they are there when you get there. If you make pre arrangements with the hotel it should be more then Kosher

Phill[/quote]

If you want the best products at the best prices, follow Phil’s advice. We can deliver to anywhere you’ll be staying.

Most Biotest products are only sold through T-Nation, anyway.

Depends on where you go, my nutrtion stores got some Biotest products as well, such as HOT-ROX, and others. Try a search online…see what comes up.