Punks Kill American Hero's Dog

[quote]BiscuitChief wrote:
Why does it even matter whose dog they killed? These are some jackass kids who go around killing people’s pets for fun and need to be punished for it. They just happened to mess with the wrong guy this time.[/quote]

exactly.
National coverage? if there was a rash of dog executions why did it not warrant attention until now?
it’s “hero” worship.
killing is killing.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

killing humans while in uniform == heroic
killing animals while not in uniform == barbaric

That’s right. There are no other circumstances we need to consider. This is what it all boils down to.

What does murder have to do with circumstance. It is still murder, no?

Sigh

I’m tired of seeing you get your ass handed to you in these forums. I don’t have the energy for it.

Just answer the question. When is murder ok?[/quote]

If you’re gonna be an ass like that…Do you eat Beef? Chicken? Fish? If you do eat meat, you’re an accomplice to murder. Jackass troll.

[quote]Paste42 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

killing humans while in uniform == heroic
killing animals while not in uniform == barbaric

That’s right. There are no other circumstances we need to consider. This is what it all boils down to.

What does murder have to do with circumstance. It is still murder, no?

Sigh

I’m tired of seeing you get your ass handed to you in these forums. I don’t have the energy for it.

Just answer the question. When is murder ok?

If you’re gonna be an ass like that…Do you eat Beef? Chicken? Fish? If you do eat meat, you’re an accomplice to murder. Jackass troll.[/quote]

that’s why I’m vegan.

Lefticus,…the subject of your avatar would most likely disagree with your opinions, and most definitely your politics. He was hardly what anyone would consider ‘left’.

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
Paste42 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Just answer the question. When is murder ok?

If you’re gonna be an ass like that…Do you eat Beef? Chicken? Fish? If you do eat meat, you’re an accomplice to murder. Jackass troll.

that’s why I’m vegan.
[/quote]

Congrats on being a vegan. You must be proud.

The dude didn’t kill anyone so why is this even a question?

those kids need to be taken ot back behind the woodshed and beaten the fuck out of by 7 navy seal guys JUST coming back from iraq.
ida shot him instantly

Luttrell should’ve shot 'em. They were trespassing for one (illegal). Then they killed his dog on his property(also illegal). That would be grounds for action.

[quote]Paste42 wrote:

The dude didn’t kill anyone so why is this even a question?[/quote]

I would think the particulars of his mission would still be classified. even if they weren’t… truth from corporate media?

that would be why it was a question
:wink:

Has anyone listened to the 911 tape, I love how he tells the 911 operator that he won’t let the punks who killed his dog get away.

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
Paste42 wrote:

The dude didn’t kill anyone so why is this even a question?

I would think the particulars of his mission would still be classified. even if they weren’t… truth from corporate media?

that would be why it was a question
:wink:
[/quote]

Stop gettin off subject. This isn’t PWI. The kids shot his dog, he didn’t shoot back. They were taken to jail. Some can argue that he should’ve done more but he chose to not shoot. The morals of his ‘mission’ don’t even apply to this thread.

[quote]twcronin wrote:
Lefticus,…the subject of your avatar would most likely disagree with your opinions, and most definitely your politics. He was hardly what anyone would consider ‘left’.[/quote]

That’s rich! Being anti-war and anti-murder is a politically left position now?

I am sorry, but actually you have your facts completely backward.

In fact, it is you warmongering neocons that actually take the political left stance with interventionist policies like “shock and awe” – which is why most of the left leaning liberals voted “yes” for MURDERING Iraqi people.

All of you so-called liberals and conservative are full of shit. You’re all murderers or ideological accomplices in the very least.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
those kids need to be taken ot back behind the woodshed and beaten the fuck out of by 7 navy seal guys JUST coming back from iraq.
ida shot him instantly[/quote]

the few…the proud…

Your future killing machine right here.

twcronin wrote:
Lefticus,…the subject of your avatar would most likely disagree with your opinions, and most definitely your politics. He was hardly what anyone would consider ‘left’.

That’s rich! Being anti-war and anti-murder is a politically left position now?

I am sorry, but actually you have your facts completely backward.

In fact, it is you warmongering neocons that actually take the political left stance with interventionist policies like “shock and awe” – which is why most of the left leaning liberals voted “yes” for MURDERING Iraqi people.

All of you so-called liberals and conservative are full of shit. You’re all murderers or ideological accomplices in the very least.[/quote]

Yep and you wouldn’t be able to have your ‘beliefs’ if it wasn’t for those ‘murderers’.

Did anyone check out that myspace page? He looks like tweaker white trash. That douchebag obviously thinks he’s some sort of badass, with a 150 lb. frame too.

brauny96 wrote:
ida shot him instantly

the few…the proud…

Your future killing machine right here.[/quote]

Oh please…

[quote]Paste42 wrote:
Yep and you wouldn’t be able to have your ‘beliefs’ if it wasn’t for those ‘murderers’.
[/quote]

why not?

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
Paste42 wrote:

why not?[/quote]

alright alright you got me. I can’t answer that with a well thought out explanation. ::kicks dirt::

I guess all I can say is that we wouldn’t be able to know since we never gave it a try. well played sir.

The constipated thinking that comes when someone steps on your property with a gun and shoots your dog. Just amazing. Don’t fuck around someone’s places with a gun and all will be well.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The constipated thinking that comes when someone steps on your property with a gun and shoots your dog. Just amazing. Don’t fuck around someone’s places with a gun and all will be well. [/quote]

Exactly. For all he knew he might’ve been the next target along with his mother.

[quote]Paste42 wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
Paste42 wrote:

why not?

alright alright you got me. I can’t answer that with a well thought out explanation. ::kicks dirt::

I guess all I can say is that we wouldn’t be able to know since we never gave it a try. well played sir.[/quote]

Not really well played at all. We wouldn’t have the freedoms we have without our military. Anyone who doesn’t see that is a moron and not even worth debating with.