T Nation

Punks Kill American Hero's Dog

I’m pretty sure a lot of people have heard of this by now:

This link includes one if the scumbag’s myspace page.
http://blogshevik.com/2009/04/07/the-coward-michael-edmonds-find-this-asswipe-wanted-by-texas-rangers/

Petition for maximum sentence for these scumbags

The dog’s name was DASY, each letter of the dogs’s name represented one of the fallen members of his SEAL team.

This is beyond contempt. They need to give these scumbags the maximum sentence, with “Bubba” as their cellmate.

If this has been posted already I’m sorry, I searched for it but came up with nothing, so if it already has been posted don’t be mean.

He should’ve just shot the kids. I can’t see anyone who murders dogs as a teenager turning into a decent human being.

I feel bad for the guy, but he is lucky he did not get into any trouble. Chasing the punks through 4 counties at 110 mile per hour and threatening to kill teenagers for a dog is over the top. Glad all turned out well, I hope they prosecute the kids

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
He should’ve just shot the kids. I can’t see anyone who murders dogs as a teenager turning into a decent human being.[/quote]

x2

While I find the hero worshiping symbolical aspect of this animal irrelevant…

This is what we know:

killing humans while in uniform == heroic
killing animals while not in uniform == barbaric

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

killing animals while not in uniform == barbaric[/quote]

That’s right. There are no other circumstances we need to consider. This is what it all boils down to.

If they can shoot dogs for kicks then why can’t I shoot teenagers for jollys? Both aren’t worth a whole lot to anyone but their owners and while I will own I dog I could give 2 flying shits about someone’s trog-lo-dite genetic mutation.

Killing that which can defend itself = fair game

Killing the defenseless for pleasure = psychopath

This is what we know:

killing animals while not in uniform == barbaric[/quote]

you dont kill a dog dude, the fuck is wrong with you.

This is what we know:

surviving torture while selflessly serving your country == heroic

killing helpless dog for no rational reason == barbaric[/quote]

Fixed that for ya.

lol@ how this dude was about to shoot those kids like 3 different times.

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

This is what we know:

surviving torture while selflessly serving your country == heroic

killing helpless dog for no rational reason == barbaric

Fixed that for ya.[/quote]

Nice. Thanks Travacolypse

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

That’s right. There are no other circumstances we need to consider. This is what it all boils down to.[/quote]

What does murder have to do with circumstance. It is still murder, no?

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

This is what we know:

surviving torture because you’ve been brainwashed to serve the corporate empire, and by extension the government == heroic

killing == barbaric

Fixed that for ya.[/quote]

oh,oh!
my turn as troll!

LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

That’s right. There are no other circumstances we need to consider. This is what it all boils down to.

What does murder have to do with circumstance. It is still murder, no?[/quote]

I don’t know a whole lot, but I know that in the course of voluntarily serving his country, that man suffered more than you can ever imagine. Regardless of whether you agree with the objective, only a complete asshole would disrespect the man.

I guess you’re that asshole.

LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

What does murder have to do with circumstance. It is still murder, no?[/quote]

Sigh

I’m tired of seeing you get your ass handed to you in these forums. I don’t have the energy for it.

I don’t know a whole lot, but I know that in the course of voluntarily serving his country, that man suffered more than you can ever imagine. [/quote]

I don’t care. We as human beings choose our own fate. These guys joined the military thinking they were going to be some sort of elite killing studs and they got killed themselves. Tough shit.

Furthermore, I’ll contend that these “elite” special forces members are lower than dirt. The stuff they do amounts to the most immoral thing a human can do – killing people that don’t even know they are being targeted. I don’t buy the idea that they died serving their country. It’s complete bullshit.

Real self-defense that results in death is done face-to-face like men – not like terrorists.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Sigh

I’m tired of seeing you get your ass handed to you in these forums. I don’t have the energy for it.[/quote]

Just answer the question. When is murder ok?

LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Sigh

I’m tired of seeing you get your ass handed to you in these forums. I don’t have the energy for it.

Just answer the question. When is murder ok?[/quote]

I told you, I don’t have the energy for it. I’m trying to watch my figure. Suffice to say I’m perfectly happy watching others hand you your own ass in the PWI forum just about every day.

Why does it even matter whose dog they killed? These are some jackass kids who go around killing people’s pets for fun and need to be punished for it. They just happened to mess with the wrong guy this time.

We as humans have the ability to decide, while animals are just that… animals. Once you start to fuck up these kind of kids, the stupid shit comes to a screaming halt. I am glad Lutrell Gran Torino’ed their asses.