Punishment for Buying Juice in U.S.?

Well I would have to go the balloon route due to the flaming fact im brown. I’m gonna get questioned and searched regardless. When I use to go down to TJ a while back they would always hassle me and the brothas. I smack em with my DL and they fuck off but they still frisk me and grab my nuts and squeeze my ass for shits and giggles :wink:

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Well I would have to go the balloon route due to the flaming fact im brown. I’m gonna get questioned and searched regardless. When I use to go down to TJ a while back they would always hassle me and the brothas. I smack em with my DL and they fuck off but they still frisk me and grab my nuts and squeeze my ass for shits and giggles ;)[/quote]

lol they just think your cute

If you by any means think this can’t turn into a f’d up shitstorm on your life and is some kind of joke, I strongly suggest you check out some of the last few months posts in the “War on Testosterone: Dispatches from the Frontlines” thread…Particularly as of late(Olympics hysteria?), “little people” have been getting the flippin’ book thrown at them for amounts that you and I would consider marginal at best, some have even killed themselves rather than face prison time(!)…The anti-muscle propaganda pushed by the media and grandstanding politicians, (and enforced/initiated by lazy bastard law-enforcement Management too chickenshit to assign their agents to go “gun to gun” with real drug gangsters) has been effective…People have forgotten (short-attention span)that these substances have only relatively recently been dubbed as “illegal” in the USA, assuming it has “always” been that way. and what’s worse is that US Drug policy is trying to force other more drug-liberal countries to take on the moralistic based US drug laws in their countries in a golbal pogrom against testosterone(!)…

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
If you by any means think this can’t turn into a f’d up shitstorm on your life and is some kind of joke, I strongly suggest you check out some of the last few months posts in the “War on Testosterone: Dispatches from the Frontlines” thread…Particularly as of late(Olympics hysteria?), “little people” have been getting the flippin’ book thrown at them for amounts that you and I would consider marginal at best, some have even killed themselves rather than face prison time(!)…The anti-muscle propaganda pushed by the media and grandstanding politicians, (and enforced/initiated by lazy bastard law-enforcement Management too chickenshit to assign their agents to go “gun to gun” with real drug gangsters) has been effective…People have forgotten (short-attention span)that these substances have only relatively recently been dubbed as “illegal” in the USA, assuming it has “always” been that way. and what’s worse is that US Drug policy is trying to force other more drug-liberal countries to take on the moralistic based US drug laws in their countries in a golbal pogrom against testosterone(!)… [/quote]

thank you…
and to reiterate some states you are looking at years,not just a few but many and many for having enough for personal use.

I personally have a friend that was sentenced to 7 years state prison for having two redijects of sust 250
they said even though he had a small amount because he was a personal trainer that he had an intent to distribute.

so all joking aside this is getting very serious.

Paper is good.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Over the past 3-4 years I have gotten 3 seizure letters. I never had a shipment resent. I just called it a loss. I also consider myself very lucky that I have not been busted. All orders were small which may be part of my luck. As of now I can say I am done ordering finished products from overseas. I hate the wait and the anxiety that goes with it.

2thepain, did you end up ordering again to the same address? There are big arguments on other boards about whether or not an address gets “flagged” or not. I say they typically don’t because, even if they used a computer system, they wouldn’t know when Joe Bro moves out and Uncle Mortimer and Aunt Hildegard move into a certain location.

[/quote]

I had all orders sent to the same address. It was a P.O. Box that I took out just for this purpose. For every 1 order that got seized 2-3 got in. In the end I no longer feel comfortable ordering in gear. Far too risky given the times.

All I know is this. Zero seizures for me. Never once coming from europe whether it was solid or liquid. Never ever. Of course back in the good old days of domestics seizures were a non-issue.

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
basically my question is what would someone be looking at if they got busted ordering from overseas.

My buddy got his seized and got a warning letter; that was pretty much it.

If its personal use ,controlled substance/medicine with no prescription, what do you guys think would be the punishment if someone got busted by actual local police.

Key word…personal use! Im not talking about feds/cops busting up a dealer ring, in which case I think its 10 years…or at least its something I heard along those lines

all this hypothetically speaking ofcourse ;)[/quote]

I’m wondering where the ACLU is in all this? What about Roe v. Wade?