Punisher

Who will be “Punisher”? That question has finally been answered.

The lucky bastard will be:

Thomas Jane. Most memorable in “Deep Blue Sea” as the “hero”. Latest movie is “Dreamcatcher”. I say, Marvel has made another good casting choice. Now, if they’d get Neal McDonough (Minority Report, NBC’s “Boomtown”) as Captain America, I’d be a happy gal.

I’ve got other movie news…but got so much crap to do right now, don’t know when I’ll be able to post it all.

we’ll see how they do with this.

The Punisher of old that I was a fan of, Punisher, Punisher War Journal etc…, was incredibly violent.

I will be remarkable(and very cool) if they stay true to the character and make the movie as violent as the comic.

TC would make a better CAP.

CAP is after all, 6’ 2" and weighs 240 pounds.

New Punisher movie? Who is he going to go up against?

OOOOOOOOOOOOh man I have been drooling in anticipation of this film. The punisher was my favourite comic, only behind wolverine. He kicked SO much ass.
:slight_smile: Groove

Big fan of the Punisher comic book. But wasn’t a big fan of “Punisher” movie the first one…

It will be intreasting to see how this knew comic book charecter to movie plays out…

Henry Rollins would be a badass Punisher.

Just announced that The Frightening script floating around is being rewritten for Nolan’s Batman, trust me peeps, this script is off da hook, if they make what was written it’ll be the best superhero flick yet.

I thought Vinnie Jones would make a good punisher.

Yes! Rollins -would- be a kickass Punisher!

Jane will do well also, though.

Fragile:

I had posted in that “Batman:The Frightening” thread that it’s David Goyer who’s “touching” up that script. He’s done good with “Blade”, so I think he’d do well here, too.

Neal M. would be a pretty good choice for Cap. My personal choice would be Marc Blucas for Captain America. He’s got the size, and an athletic build (he played college basketball at Wake Forest), and could easily bulk up a bit and get leaner. Plus, he’s got that All-American boy next door look down pat. That’s part of why he was relatively poorly received on Buffy - way too clean cut. Add in a serious D.J. Qualls (if he could pull it off - it would presumably be a short part) as the pre-serum Steve Rogers, and you’d have a good before and after.