Punch Power

Nice Punch.

[quote]JonnyTMT wrote:
Are you watching the same fight as me? Ritt was stalking his opponent, his opponent was keeping him at range with his left hand, looking to use his kicks (putting his glove in Ritts face so Ritt couldn’t see the kicks coming). His opponent momentarily dropped his left hand, Ritt saw the opportunity and launched a quick right hand over the top. Slow down the video and look at it again.[/quote]

I agree with everything above,except a quick right arm.thats not quick…it took over half a second with major telegrafing.In that position,the biggest threat is the right…you just have to watch out for it.Like I said,knockout is due to no reaction from the loser and not to the punching power from the winner.
If you want to see some punching power,I will put up some links.Watch them to see the real punchers hit much faster and harder with so much less telegrafing.

Marciano

the hardest puncher ;))

Somebody has cataracts…

I really don’t see this telegraphing your talking about, the punch was timed. And I don’t see the point of you posting these videos of heavyweight boxers. I mean a lot of those punches from Marciano, while devastating, were a lot slower than Ritt’s, so I don’t see what you’re trying to show. I’m not trying to say that Ritt is the hardest puncher ever (although for his weight, he hits VERY hard), just wanted to show people a nice fight from my friend.

I don’t see the telegraph. He fired the shot from the side of his face, hands were not low there was do drawback or windup, just a right hand to the head and the other guy went down. SMH

[quote]JonnyTMT wrote:
I really don’t see this telegraphing your talking about, the punch was timed. And I don’t see the point of you posting these videos of heavyweight boxers. I mean a lot of those punches from Marciano, while devastating, were a lot slower than Ritt’s, so I don’t see what you’re trying to show. I’m not trying to say that Ritt is the hardest puncher ever (although for his weight, he hits VERY hard), just wanted to show people a nice fight from my friend.[/quote]

That guy doesn’t know what he is talking about. Great video, glad your friend won in such convincing fashion. Thanks for putting it up!

No problem, there are loads more videos of his fights on youtube, just search for “Ritt Tiger Muay Thai”

Here is one of my favourites, where he won 3 fights in one night, all by KO

[quote]Ranzo wrote:
I don’t see the telegraph. He fired the shot from the side of his face, hands were not low there was do drawback or windup, just a right hand to the head and the other guy went down. SMH[/quote]

You dont see the wind up? There was no telegrafing coz it was shot from the side of face??

Listen,you can deny the obvious facts all you want.

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

[quote]JonnyTMT wrote:
I really don’t see this telegraphing your talking about, the punch was timed. And I don’t see the point of you posting these videos of heavyweight boxers. I mean a lot of those punches from Marciano, while devastating, were a lot slower than Ritt’s, so I don’t see what you’re trying to show. I’m not trying to say that Ritt is the hardest puncher ever (although for his weight, he hits VERY hard), just wanted to show people a nice fight from my friend.[/quote]

That guy doesn’t know what he is talking about. Great video, glad your friend won in such convincing fashion. Thanks for putting it up![/quote]

Look,the guy is just pimping his friend.

I see a quick windup. That’s pretty much it.

please stop talking shit about a professional fighter, that kind of criticism will get you nowhere and it’s not aggregating anything to the conversation

oh great another troll

[quote]SKELAC wrote:
Look,the guy is just pimping his friend.[/quote]

“Pimping” my friend??? :S

Nice Fights. He does throw some looping punches but that was in the other fights posted, when the opponent was in dire straights. The first fight there wasn’t a huge windup, it was just a quick shot that flattened the dude.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
please stop talking shit about a professional fighter, that kind of criticism will get you nowhere and it’s not aggregating anything to the conversation [/quote]

I am just stating what everybody can see from the video.
My critique is only of the poor reaction of the loser.

[quote]rundymc wrote:
I see a quick windup. That’s pretty much it.[/quote]

Quick is relative on this level of competitive fighting.Good fighter should watch out for that right in that situation.That way,he would be able to react very fast when that wind up happen.
Any effective defence,attack or counterattack against anybody who can really fight depends on FRACTION OF A SECOND reactions.

LOL

well i guess all pro fighters are shit seeing as virtually every one gets caught. these guys should stop wasting there time with stupid impractical training methods like sparring and start watching jackie chan movies that guy always knows whats coming… you know what fuck it im gonna get ahead of the game. why work the bag later today or spar il still just be a bad fighter who might get overwhelmed and caught with a punch i didnt see il just download all of walker texas ranger instead. if only modern combat athletes could get their shit together and learn to fight like the action movie giants of old what happened to us between 1980 and now