'Pump' Exercise for the Back?

degenerate.

And the retort was “fastizio” not “vesteegio”.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:
Professor X wrote:
CPerfringens wrote:
What exercises do you guys use to get a pump in your lats and traps? The point is to have an exercice as a “feeder set” for my back, just as I do lunges for quads and machine press for the chest.

Thank you.

Feeder set?

Quit making up words.

oh yeah? well you’re a vesteegio

I forgot exactly what the lady called Peter before he used that as his rebuttal. What was it, and what was the episode’s name?[/quote]

Such ignorance. You do a “feeder” set followed by a “crapper” set. Its in an article. look it up.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
CPerfringens wrote:
What exercises do you guys use to get a pump in your lats and traps? The point is to have an exercice as a “feeder set” for my back, just as I do lunges for quads and machine press for the chest.

Thank you.

Feeder set?

Quit making up words.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
degenerate.

And the retort was “fastizio” not “vesteegio”.

That One Guy wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:
Professor X wrote:
CPerfringens wrote:

Thank you.

Feeder set?

Quit making up words.

oh yeah? well you’re a vesteegio

I forgot exactly what the lady called Peter before he used that as his rebuttal. What was it, and what was the episode’s name?

[/quote]

lol, been a while since i saw that one, glad a couple people got what i was trying to say, at least

They all are, you just have the mental connection with your body. Thats hard to do with the back. I’ve been using alot of Hammer Strength equipment and all of those rowing machines coupled with my focus give me an awesome pump. Plus you can put alot of plates on em so you look like a regular Buddy Lee, man of action.