Pulse Feasting for Mass Gaining

I know this question must have been beaten to death and after searching this site and various other sites also, I have not been able to find any answers to this question. So I figure I’ll ask and if you chose to answer thank you, if not that’s cool also. I have been doing the pulse feast for the week so far and my schedule is as follows:

9am wake and 1st pulse
11am workout with peri-nutrition(workout day only)
12pm 2nd pulse
4pm 3rd pulse
7-11pm dinner destruction.

Now for the most part I am hungry as hell during the downtime btwn pulses and I do realize this is from the engraved idiocy of mainstream living that we have to break. I’m wondering if this is good to use while bulking and if not what would you suggest to augment this.

any suggestions or just a kick in the right direction would be nice.

thanks for help in advance.

I have a similar schedule, but with longer eating period:
Morning pulse
Peri-workout (FINiBAR and Anaconda)
Pulse 30 minutes post workout
FINiBAR 60 minutes post workout
Pulse 90 minutes post workout

Then start eating about 2-2.5h post workout, depends when I get hungry. First meal is usually rice with whey or oats with whey, after than it’s a big dinner, sometimes eat in 1 sometimes in 2 sittings.

That allows me to get more food in and not feel hungry at any point during the day. It’s actually perfect for me as far as hunger goes, since I don’t really get hungry until halfway through the day most days.

so is your feeding window like 5+ hrs or something along those lines?

[quote]korey.washington wrote:
so is your feeding window like 5+ hrs or something along those lines? [/quote]

More like 6-7h. Depends on the hunger.

I see the pulse feast more as an idea that can be adapted to ones needs than a specific hour-by-hour plan. This is simply the variation that fits me.

Pretty much the only rule for me is to keep the first “half” (roughly) of the day peri-workout/pulse focused and eat according to hunger during the second half (with the exception of the first meal which is almost set in stone).

B.

so im liking your layout so far, what would you do on a off day and I don’t have access to FINiBARs what could i do there, a light-med meal?

so im liking your layout so far, what would you do on a off day and I don’t have access to finibars what could i do there, a light-med meal?
[/quote]

On off days you could replace Anaconda with an additional MAG-10 pulse, or just space out the 3 pulses a bit more (that’s what I do).

As for FINiBARs - you could just skip them and eat a bit more later on. I find that I perform better with a FINiBAR pre-training.

B.

Ive heard alot about the FINiBARs, im curious to try them out lol. Thanks for the info.

Ive heard alot about the finibars, im curious to try them out lol. Thanks for the info. [/quote]

No problem.

FINiBARs are awesome, I often have them as snacks or dessert.

The bottom line is - start with the general template and then tweak according to your needs and progress.

B.