Pulse Feast Question Larger Dude

CT,

I’m looking at trying the pulse feast program. I definetly need to lose weight, but I would like to keep my muscle and strength. It appears that this program would help meet all of those needs.

I’m 6’4" and weigh around 400 pounds right now. I would say my bodyfat is 30%. I powerlift and do strongman, but I no longer want to be this fat and heavy. I want to lean out and still keep an appreciable amount of size and strength. I’m not necessarily looking to get in the single digits or be completely ripped, but I would like to get into the teens for a bodyfat percentage. I’ve always admired the physiques of Kaz and Doug Young. Men who were big and strong, but also looked the part.

I generally lift later in the evening around 8 p.m. How many pulses would you recommend during the day? I understand I will have to keep the feast portion of the program clean in order to drop the weight, but being larger I’m thinking my pulses would need to be a bit more frequent in order to keep me going. Any help you can provide me with this would be great. Thank you and I look forward to trying this and logging my progress.

4 hundy and 6’4". wow, your a big fellow.

Read into pulse feast, pulse fast and read into the velocity diet for some added knowledge. Check out the Paleo(caveman) diet too. Could help out, as for an exact, I can’t give that information.

It’s private

I am also interested in this as well. I am a critical care nurse and find it nearly impossible as well as undesirable to constantly eat. My concerns/questions are what about things like dietary fats for energy and hormone production. Could you say include efas with each pulse of MAG-10 like say a tablespoon or two of coconut oil. Maybe a handful of Flameout with a couple of FA3 or maybe liquid fish oils from poliquin?

Can’t speak on behalf of CT of course, I think some of the pulses have to be strictly forms of whey protein and added BCAA’s if liked?
If you pulse with just whey and take fish oils, If I’m not mistaking the fish oils basically get turned into energy and are not used the way you actually intended them to be used for. Don’t know if it makes a difference but I take my Fishoils and vitamin C with for example almonds and usually at night before I go to sleep.

Aside from that I have def. “pulsed” with EVOO because I like a lower carb, paleo oriented diet. Bulk of my carbs are pre-workout and Post-workout.
Good technique for time is to blend a avocado in a choc. whey shake. I put 2 scoops in with the avocado because I can’t stand the taste and it drowns it out. (recipe and thanks go to *IronDwarf)
Don’t forget about almonds as a quick and transportable snack, tons of minerals and are great for you.

If both of you guys have any lifting background and want to try a RFL diet. Look into the Velocity Diet. If anything It’s a good read.