Pulse Fasting + Gflux principles?

Hi all - wasn’t sure whether to post this in the nutrition forum or in here, but opted for here since it’s related to Pulse Fasting…

Ok - I’ve been cutting for 3 months, with relative success (from @18% to @8-10% depending on methods used to analyse body comp). However, in doing so I reached the stage where lowering my calorie intake any further was asking for trouble (i.e. loss of energy, strength, muscle). After reading about Gflux I realised that I could and should be training harder/longer to create a calorie deficit, while eating a higher energy diet; after a couple of weeks this is already giving me good results.

Before (weekly):
3 x Weights @40 minutes
3 x Interval training @30 minutes
Energy intake: 2200 (high days) 1500-1800 (low days)

Now (weekly):
3 x Weights x 30 minutes strength + 30 minutes metabolic work (1 session or AM/PM)
3 x Interval/cardio @30min (intervals) + 15 minute steady state
1 x 60 minute walk/low CNS activity

Energy intake: @3000 (weights days) @2500 (cardio/interval days) - calorie counting is much looser now and I’m using bio-feedback to eat (i.e following my appetite for whole foods).

At the moment I’m focusing on cutting/improving body comp.

While this (Gflux) is working well, what’s the consensus on integrating fast days (pulse fast for example) once a week? Is it counter productive when Gflux is based on ramping-up energy intake, coupled with a high work load, or may a weekly pulse fast accelerate results? To compound my interest in this, J.Beradi has recently launched his ‘fasting manifesto’, so it would be interesting to know his thoughts on this topic. I know the concept behind a pulse fast is super compensation when you fast for 36h and then go back to your regular diet, so I’m guessing advocates of that such as CT would suggest beneficial results?

Thanks in advance.