Pullover, Nautilus

For what its worth, i saw a mention of the Nautalis lower back machine as being good…this couldn’t be further from the truth. This is a terrible machine and should be thrown out of every gym in this country. First of all your seated and flexed which puts a tremendous amount of preasure on your discs, then you throw yourself back into extension with all that increased disc preasure. This machine will hurt your back, not make it better. Stuart McGill goes into this in detail in his book Low Back Disorders.

I agree with you on the one you are referring to. Feels funky.

The one I was referring to was the older version where you are laying on your back horizontally. A pad goes behind each knee and you perform a supine bicycling motion. Good feel thru the hip rotation.

RIT Jared:

I’ve decided to pass on selling you these things but Dave2 has indicated a desire to serve as a spam rep.

No, seriously, I know you know your stuff because of your response to TheFrenchMenace. I’d forgotten several of those points. My deads feel much smoother now because of those pointers and link.