Pulling Rope Around Chest While Benching

This is a strategy I thought about trying tommorrow. While one guy is doing bench with like 135 for high reps, the other guy is lying under the bench pulling a rope from each side hard around the bencher’s chest. It seems that the chest will have to work harder to contract. Should I try this ?

just use a band you tard.

No.

I dont have a band. I want my chest to be jacked to shreds I dont want to fuck around with the norm.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
I dont have a band. I want my chest to be jacked to shreds I dont want to fuck around with the norm. [/quote]

Then maybe you should actually be in the gym lifting rather than online coming up silly get-big-quick schemes.

Hey bro I cant be in the gym 24/7 man.

I’m so confused if you are a real person or not at this point. If you are, god help us. If you are a troll then you have outstanding dedication to post this often.

I dont have a band. I want my chest to be jacked to shreds I dont want to fuck around with the norm. [/quote]

so having a guy lying underneath the bench PULLING A ROPE AROUND YOUR CHEST WHILE YOU BENCH doesnt constitute changing the norm?

I am actually intrigued by your idea - this man beneath the bench, would the bench have to be raised up on block to do it? Or is a midget preferable? Would this be a gym employee whose sole job is to pull ropes around chests, or are you and your workout partner going to scramble in and out from under the bench every set?

How hard should the midget be pulling, what percentage of max force? Does teh diameter of the rope matter? What if I dont have a rope in my gym, could I use a belt instead? Could I attach ropes to my elbows as well to really work the triceps? Is a bench press even necessary, or could I just have a dominatrix tie me up and force my muscles to work harder to contract that way?

Hey bro I cant be in the gym 24/7 man. [/quote]

True, but your other thread said you were going to max bench “tomorrow.” It’s been two weeks. Maybe tomorrow means something different where you’re from.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
triple-10sets wrote:
I dont have a band. I want my chest to be jacked to shreds I dont want to fuck around with the norm.

so having a guy lying underneath the bench PULLING A ROPE AROUND YOUR CHEST WHILE YOU BENCH doesnt constitute changing the norm?

I am actually intrigued by your idea - this man beneath the bench, would the bench have to be raised up on block to do it? Or is a midget preferable? Would this be a gym employee whose sole job is to pull ropes around chests, or are you and your workout partner going to scramble in and out from under the bench every set?

How hard should the midget be pulling, what percentage of max force? Does teh diameter of the rope matter? What if I dont have a rope in my gym, could I use a belt instead? [u]Could I attach ropes to my elbows as well to really work the triceps?[/u] Is a bench press even necessary, or could I just have a dominatrix tie me up and force my muscles to work harder to contract that way?[/quote]

I was mildly amused by your post until I read the the highlighted sentence. HA!

+50 KBC brand rep points.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

[/quote]

Sound to me like a job for the underwear gnomes.

I hear they are looking for work as their last plan didn’t work out too well.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
I’m so confused if you are a real person or not at this point. If you are, god help us. If you are a troll then you have outstanding dedication to post this often.[/quote]

Sometimes he has real questions.

Depends on your reality. Mine maybe a little warped compared to most.

I think if you stab your self in either pec more blood will get to your pecs and they will swell up and you will be jacked as hell bro.

Using a Rambo knife for that is a great way to get a “deep burn” with that strategy.

That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

I don’t normally correct anyone in the gym unless they’re about to bust a vertebrae out of their ass.

But I would have had to talk to those clowns.

oops. Too small to see. I suck.

http://guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2007-11-02

[quote]malonetd wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
triple-10sets wrote:

How hard should the midget be pulling, what percentage of max force? Does teh diameter of the rope matter? What if I dont have a rope in my gym, could I use a belt instead? [u]Could I attach ropes to my elbows as well to really work the triceps?[/u] Is a bench press even necessary, or could I just have a dominatrix tie me up and force my muscles to work harder to contract that way?

I was mildly amused by your post until I read the the highlighted sentence. HA!

+50 KBC brand rep points.
[/quote]
sweet, between you and hanley i am up to 70 points

This is a strategy I thought about trying tommorrow. While one guy is doing bench with like 135 for high reps, the other guy is lying under the bench pulling a rope from each side hard around the bencher’s chest. It seems that the chest will have to work harder to contract. Should I try this ? [/quote]

Why would it have to work harder to contract?