Pulled Over With Used Syringles

ok here my situation. Just yesterday i got pulled over for moving across a median too fast. I ended up with a dui… Anyhow I had 7 month old syringles in my car that I failed to throw away. The police officers searched my car and failed to get nothing except syringles.

Now im back home but i cant stop stressing because they told me there testing the residue and im assuming for steroids too because they told me they were. I used many of the syringles to measure “research clenbutrol” and have a feeling there prob going to test that residue as steroids. Keep in mind that there was only like one syringle with clen and another with t3 so im assuming there only going to test those syringles not all of them. Million dollar question is will the clen and t3 residue show up as “steriods” if there testing it?? I really do not want to be charged with illegal possession.

anybody with any input or knowlege in law??

What country are you in?

Clen and T3 are not steroids, but it depends on what country you’re in how they are classified. I am almost positive they are legal for research purposes in the U.S. without a prescription (but don’t quote me on that, do your own due diligence) so this likely won’t stick. Your lawyer (assuming you aren’t an idiot and actually get one–for real, if you got a DUI you need some representation) will easily be able to negotiate that away. You will get probation and pay a fine most likely.

The real question is why the fuck were yo measuring out T3 and Clen in your car? Do you not have a place of residence?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
What country are you in?

Clen and T3 are not steroids, but it depends on what country you’re in how they are classified. I am almost positive they are legal for research purposes in the U.S. without a prescription (but don’t quote me on that, do your own due diligence) so this likely won’t stick. Your lawyer (assuming you aren’t an idiot and actually get one–for real, if you got a DUI you need some representation) will easily be able to negotiate that away. You will get probation and pay a fine most likely.

The real question is why the fuck were yo measuring out T3 and Clen in your car? Do you not have a place of residence?[/quote]

well im in illinois but some other syringles still had steroids risdue. I did a test and tren cycle too but im not sure if there testing all syringles just the one that i measured the clen with because it was the most visible. I was not measuring the clen and t3 in my car its just i was supossed to go to a garbage dump and throw it away I just ended up forgeting about it.

lol glad to see all this taxpayer money at work…I would be very surprised if they go to the effort to even test that shit…it ain’t cheap

Get a lawyer, you’re gonna be fine…real shit is the DUI

I don’t practice criminal law, so my opinion isn’t necessarily going to be more valuable than a non-lawyer’s, but I wouldn’t be worried about clen or T3. Clen is a vet drug in the US so it’ll be irrelevant. Not something that can really be sold to humans under any sort of research chemical justification, but they aren’t going to care about the end user, and thus won’t even test for it.

T3, well, you have something that’s normally available by prescription (I’m guessing not in liquid form unless compounded). It’s not a scheduled substance, so at most you’ve got a drug without a valid prescription. Minor situation, and I’m pretty sure they won’t bother testing for T3 for that reason.

You later mention the gear. Of course they can be pricks about that, and they are most definitely scheduled. It’d be useful if you could produce a prescription for the test, but you’d still be SOL wrt the tren. Matters like that will often be more technical in nature when all is said and done. They might identify a very trace amount, and let’s face it, after 7 months it’s probably going to have oxidized and evaporated to a decent degree, in which case perhaps your attorney can argue that it’s not enough to be reliable. Your attorney can also pore through chain of custody information (once he manages to pry that from the police), particularly if those latter needles weren’t found until a custodial search of your presumably impounded car. And all that would only kick in if they felt it was worth charging you with possession. They might use a paraphernalia statute in Ill to add a count instead, depending on how your laws are written.

TL;DR - The DUI is probably your biggest concern, followed by possession of gear, which you can likely fight (=have the charges dropped) if you pay a decent attorney enough money, particularly if you make it easy for the prosecution on the DUI case. Hit up AA now to start impressing the judge ahead of time, and interview lawyers. Don’t jump the gun on things until you’re charged on the other substance.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
I don’t practice criminal law, so my opinion isn’t necessarily going to be more valuable than a non-lawyer’s, but I wouldn’t be worried about clen or T3. Clen is a vet drug in the US so it’ll be irrelevant. Not something that can really be sold to humans under any sort of research chemical justification, but they aren’t going to care about the end user, and thus won’t even test for it.

T3, well, you have something that’s normally available by prescription (I’m guessing not in liquid form unless compounded). It’s not a scheduled substance, so at most you’ve got a drug without a valid prescription. Minor situation, and I’m pretty sure they won’t bother testing for T3 for that reason.

You later mention the gear. Of course they can be pricks about that, and they are most definitely scheduled. It’d be useful if you could produce a prescription for the test, but you’d still be SOL wrt the tren. Matters like that will often be more technical in nature when all is said and done. They might identify a very trace amount, and let’s face it, after 7 months it’s probably going to have oxidized and evaporated to a decent degree, in which case perhaps your attorney can argue that it’s not enough to be reliable. Your attorney can also pore through chain of custody information (once he manages to pry that from the police), particularly if those latter needles weren’t found until a custodial search of your presumably impounded car. And all that would only kick in if they felt it was worth charging you with possession. They might use a paraphernalia statute in Ill to add a count instead, depending on how your laws are written.

TL;DR - The DUI is probably your biggest concern, followed by possession of gear, which you can likely fight (=have the charges dropped) if you pay a decent attorney enough money, particularly if you make it easy for the prosecution on the DUI case. Hit up AA now to start impressing the judge ahead of time, and interview lawyers. Don’t jump the gun on things until you’re charged on the other substance.

Well thanks for the input. When i was detained in the police station one of the police officers should me a syringle which I did use for clen but also for test and tren. Reason he showed me those ones was because it was the most visible and had a purple color to it. He also showed me a clear one which I belive was mostly t3(liquid)

correct me if im wrong, but wouldn’t the police officers already have arrested me for drug possession if they did find something or would they hold back till I go to court for the syringles?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
lol glad to see all this taxpayer money at work…I would be very surprised if they go to the effort to even test that shit…it ain’t cheap

Get a lawyer, you’re gonna be fine…real shit is the DUI[/quote]

well i saw them writing to test for steroids in their computer while I was in thier squad car.

Well im not to sure about the amounts they go by in ill, but i highly doubt that from used syringes they would get an amount that would give them a reason to charge you with possession of anything. I would take in to consideration though that it may possibly give them a reason to drop a piss test on you so if i was you i would make sure that your as clean as possible for a while. and like everyone else stated concentrate on the dui, It may also be a good idea to fill in the attorney with the info, better for them to be prepared and ready for it just in case.

Brightside.

More than 20? An assay for trace amounts of steroids seems pointless, in that I doubt there is enough there for possesion. Needles are a misdemeanor and there are giants holes in the Illinois statute to permit posession.

§ 1. Possession of hypodermic syringes and needles.

(a) Except as provided in subsection (b), no person, not being a physician, dentist, chiropodist or veterinarian licensed under the laws of this State or of the state where he resides, or a registered professional nurse, or a registered embalmer, manufacturer or dealer in embalming supplies, wholesale druggist, manufacturing pharmacist, registered pharmacist, manufacturer of surgical instruments, industrial user, official of any government having possession of the articles hereinafter mentioned by reason of his official duties, nurse or a medical laboratory technician acting under the direction of a physician or dentist, employee of an incorporated hospital acting under the direction of its superintendent or officer in immediate charge, or a carrier or messenger engaged in the transportation of such articles, or the holder of a permit issued under Section 5 of this Act, or a farmer engaged in the use of such instruments on livestock, or a person engaged in chemical, clinical, pharmaceutical or other scientific research, shall have in his possession a hypodermic syringe, hypodermic needle, or any instrument adapted for the use of controlled substances or cannabis by subcutaneous injection.

(b) A person who is at least 18 years of age may purchase from a pharmacy and have in his or her possession up to 20 hypodermic syringes or needles.

[quote]Brightside wrote:
Well im not to sure about the amounts they go by in ill, but i highly doubt that from used syringes they would get an amount that would give them a reason to charge you with possession of anything. I would take in to consideration though that it may possibly give them a reason to drop a piss test on you so if i was you i would make sure that your as clean as possible for a while. and like everyone else stated concentrate on the dui, It may also be a good idea to fill in the attorney with the info, better for them to be prepared and ready for it just in case.

Brightside.[/quote]

im acually in another cycle now but i will talk to my lawyer(my dui lawyer)and im sure he give me a simple anwser if they will give me a piss test. Reason i worried was because when i was at the police station they were telling me how i could get charged this and that… I guess they just wanted to scare me

Yea, it could just be a big bluff to scare you, but it never hurts to get the lawyers advice. how long are you into the cycle? you could throw a short pct together and go off cycle til this all blows over.

Better safe then sorry.

Brightside.

[quote]Brightside wrote:
Yea, it could just be a big bluff to scare you, but it never hurts to get the lawyers advice. how long are you into the cycle? you could throw a short pct together and go off cycle til this all blows over.

Better safe then sorry.

Brightside.[/quote]

This is going to be my second week into the cycle. I acually dropped tren for the reason that it stays in your system for too long but right now im just in sus cycle.

[quote]worldwar3 wrote:

[quote]Brightside wrote:

Better safe then sorry.

Brightside.[/quote]

This is going to be my second week into the cycle. I acually dropped tren for the reason that it stays in your system for too long but right now im just in sus cycle.[/quote]

I’m quite sure they would not be allowed to drug test you for evidence…unreasonable search and seizure anda ll that…but im not a lawyer…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]worldwar3 wrote:

[quote]Brightside wrote:

Better safe then sorry.

Brightside.[/quote]

This is going to be my second week into the cycle. I acually dropped tren for the reason that it stays in your system for too long but right now im just in sus cycle.[/quote]

I’m quite sure they would not be allowed to drug test you for evidence…unreasonable search and seizure anda ll that…but im not a lawyer…
[/quote]

Not 100% on this for Illinois law but I think they can only piss test you if it pertains to violating the law (eg DUI/dwi). But simply having drugs in your system might be protected by Robinson v. California. I know that specifically states that no law can make it illegal to be a drug addict but I think they have expanded interpretation to say that crack addicts would obviously have cocaine in their system. Steroid “addicts” would have steroids in their system.

I’d worry more about the DUI and the paraphernalia charge. Possession is a stretch but not out of the question depending on how small the town you got caught in. In small towns syringes with residue might a good pinch but not larger departments with bigger criminal problems.

Stop leaving used syringes in your car. They’re disposable for a reason.

[quote]thehooliganmel wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]worldwar3 wrote:

[quote]Brightside wrote:

Better safe then sorry.

Brightside.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not 100% on this for Illinois law but I think they can only piss test you if it pertains to violating the law (eg DUI/dwi). But simply having drugs in your system might be protected by Robinson v. California. I know that specifically states that no law can make it illegal to be a drug addict but I think they have expanded interpretation to say that crack addicts would obviously have cocaine in their system. Steroid “addicts” would have steroids in their system.

I’d worry more about the DUI and the paraphernalia charge. Possession is a stretch but not out of the question depending on how small the town you got caught in. In small towns syringes with residue might a good pinch but not larger departments with bigger criminal problems.

Stop leaving used syringes in your car. They’re disposable for a reason.
[/quote]

Yea i acually going to talk to my laywer on tursday about my DUI. Im also going to ask him about the paraphernalia charge.The parapernalia charge is what im most likely going to be charged with correct not the possession charge or are they the same?