Pulled 605 Today

heres my pulling vid, enjoy

[quote]tom63 wrote:
I give a credit to Josh Bryant . [/quote]

I was actually going to work with Josh but some things came up. How long have you been working with him and what were your starting and current lifts? My main goal is size (just saw this thread on the main page) but would like more strength of course too.

I pulled 600 yesterday off a box

[quote]David1991 wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
I give a credit to Josh Bryant . [/quote]

I was actually going to work with Josh but some things came up. How long have you been working with him and what were your starting and current lifts? My main goal is size (just saw this thread on the main page) but would like more strength of course too. [/quote]

I missed 335 2 bd raw my first workout . This was paused . I hit 380 paused raw a few weeks ago. I strained my left ac joint on a 385 miss two weeks ago. I think I would have hit 385-405 otherwise . 385 was my first miss in benching

I had a 585 deadlift when I started and did 605 last week. I still have to test . I want 625 and then whatever .

Squat wasn’t worked to hard before . I use the ssb yoke bar and did 402 raw easy. I put on 25 yo inzer wraps loose to keep warm and just a belt . 442, 4 plates a side is my test goal . Maybe more . I’m just using a belt .

Josh really jacked up my work load and brought up my auxillary lifts a great deal . My ability to grind out a rep and do higher reps has vastly improved .

I sort of agree with heavy on the rep thing . More reps helped me. And doing what you can do is better than not doing the optimal that you are unable to do .

Kaz pulled some high reps on the deadlift. Just not all the time . Do what you need to do to get better and keep an open mind. But either way, hard work will never go out of style .

[quote]khalidshadid64 wrote:

awesome! Great pulling

[quote]khalidshadid64 wrote:

[/quote]

Solid.