Pull-Up Video

Cool vid of this kid doing some pretty amazing pull-up varations.

that dude should take up ring training.

-chris

Some of the things he does looks like they are from Thug Workouts.

Pretty cool.

cool video. but nothing there is amazing. i can do all of that shit and i’m not amazing.

oh shit my bad i can’t do that many one arm push ups. but ya this kid’s definitely been watching thug workout!

good for the kid, keepin’ it real with the gangsta workouts. he’ll be jacked up in no time if he stays consistent.

He could probably use some vertical pushing

Synthol.

90% of those don’t qualify as pull-ups. I could probably do 10 more pull-ups if I used his ROM.

The only thing on there that can be considered exceptional was the chin with 135 pounds strapped on.

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
The only thing on there that can be considered exceptional was the chin with 135 pounds strapped on. [/quote]

Bullshit, that one-arm pullup is exceptional. I only know two or three people that can do them.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
BoxBabaX wrote:
The only thing on there that can be considered exceptional was the chin with 135 pounds strapped on.

Bullshit, that one-arm pullup is exceptional. I only know two or three people that can do them.[/quote]

i didn’t see a one-arm pull up… i must’ve missed that. if he did that that’s hardcore!

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
The only thing on there that can be considered exceptional was the chin with 135 pounds strapped on. [/quote]

where did he do a 135-pound chin up? but i did see the one-arm semi-pullup at the basketball net. that shit was badass. this kid is pure inspired by the ruff ryderz thug workout!

[quote]hueyOT wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
BoxBabaX wrote:

Bullshit, that one-arm pullup is exceptional. I only know two or three people that can do them.

i didn’t see a one-arm pull up… i must’ve missed that. if he did that that’s hardcore![/quote]

Yea, he did one with his right arm on a basketball hoop. It’s not totally uncommon among good climbers, but still I can’t even come close!

[quote]hueyOT wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
BoxBabaX wrote:

i didn’t see a one-arm pull up… i must’ve missed that. if he did that that’s hardcore![/quote]

Correct, he did do a 1 arm pullup… I missed that the first time round, props for that then too definitely.

There is some pretty hard stuff in there. It’s a long video, but you definately want to watch the whole thing before you decide whether or not it’s impressive.

Granted, he’s not that big, but a 135lb pullup is impressive, that’s probably close to his bodyweight. Same with the 1 arm.

(how much does he squat? sorry, I had to)

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:
that dude should take up ring training.

-chris[/quote]

He’s not a big fan of full ROM. At the bottom of the swing on the still rings, the body is subject to about
4-5G’s. He would them experience a very painful full ROM. Very impressive back developement for someone his age.

Was there a squat in that video???

TNT

Not ever having been good at any of this kind of stuff it impressed the hell outta me.

I was impressed most with the ease he was able to do most of those movements. He could of taken a knap while doing a lot of that.

His upper pecs are pretty cool, too.

That kid is awesome. Thanks for posting this.