T Nation

Pull-Up Rope

What is the exercise name where you attach a rope to the ceiling and tie a knot at the bottom end, then you hold on to the rope with both hands and pull yourself up towards the rope? Thanks

I think the are just called rope pulls or rope chins. VERY effective back and Bi builders.