Pull Up and Over

Does anybody do pullups in which you explode up and over the bar? Not only do they hit a ton of muscle groups but they are a hell of a lot of fun. Also, is there an actual term for the exercise?

Crossfit calls it a muscle-up and are big fans.

It’s called a muscle up, it’s a basic gymnastic movement, yes, very effective :smiley:

i do those too along with other pull up variations, these up and over things work real well