Pull/Push/Legs While Cutting Weight?

Hey guys im pretty new to weight lifting and am looking for a routine that will work well w/ my weight loss goals. Im looking to cut down about 30 pounds then go on to Starting Strgnth to bulk and increase my lifts. I tried SS this summer and my gains were ok but I really want to cut the fat and you really need to eat a bunch for the program to work.

Plus it wasnt really allowing me to do the cardio I need w/ the whole squating 3 days a week.
Ive done some looking around and think this may be a pretty good program. I am open for any suggestions and am also interested in what you would think is better suited for me. thanks for any input you may have

PULL
Deads: 3x8
BO BB Row: 3x8
Pull Ups: 3x Fail
DB Curls: 3x8
Chins: 3xfail
Ab Work

Push:
BB Bench: 3x8
Dips: 3x8
OH Press: 3x8
Side Lats: 3x8
Close Grip Bench: 3x8
Rope Pull Downs: 3x8

Legs
Back Squats: 3x8
Leg Press: 3x8
Lunges:3x8
SLDL: 3x8
Calf Raises: 3x8
Ab work

Pull:

switch bb for cable rows if possible, weighted chins/pullups if possible. Do low reps (1-3) for deadlifts

Push:
too much pressing volume. take out CGBP or pulldowns. Do some low reps on 1-2 of the lifts. I recomend bench press and overheads.

Legs:
low reps on squats, higher on calves. I love finishing my session with 20 rep leg presses, try it. Everything else looks good.

so bench and OH and squats do you think 3x5 would be fine? and on deads instead of low reps do you think 1x5 would be ok? And ill take out the pull downs. Look good?

[quote]nightspeaks wrote:
so bench and OH and squats do you think 3x5 would be fine? and on deads instead of low reps do you think 1x5 would be ok? And ill take out the pull downs. Look good?[/quote]

I would stay in the 3-5 rep range for overheads and bench presses. I would work up to a heavy triple, double or single in the deadlift. Deadlifting for reps isn’t ver productive IMO. I personally would drop the CGBP because you’re doing an aweful lot of pressing. But try it, and let us know how it goes.

Im going to start on Monday so I will keep everyone in the loop.

Does anyone have a good full body routine that would be good for my needs. I would not mind doing leg work 3 days a week its just the Squating 3 day a week followed by running on my off days that wasnt working.