Puffy Nipples and Prolactinoma. Cabergoline/Tribulus?

Hey guys hoping a few of you might be able to give me some help on a matter.

I have had a prolactinoma for a good while now and one of the biggest and embarrassing things that comes with it is the dreaded puffy nipple… it comes and goes but as to why I have no idea… fluctuation of hormones ? water retention ?

All I know is after a good nights sleep that puffy nip is right down… I know during the night I visit the toilet a lot and suffer from bad water retention so might all be tied in.

Anyways it may also be fluctuating prolactin despite being on cabergoline…

For example the puffiness will disappear for up to an hour after working out but then come back with vengeance… so got me thinking maybe my prolactin spikes ? or cortisol/estrogen.

What I’m wondering is can I take tribulus while taking cabergoline ? will it cause any issues with the cabergoline doing its job of increasing dopamine to lower prolactin ?

any other tips would be great… it’s all in my left nipple and it feels like a water balloon and puffs out like a cone.

forgot to say a big reason I want to try the tribulus is my shit libido and weak erections… I have a massive horn all the time and unfortunately can never do anything about it. So i’m thinking it may be low test/ high estrogen ?

is this tribulus a steroid ? as I need to stay clear of that for sure though with my adrenals just beginning to work normally.

You should do lab work and post what labs you do have with lab ranges.

Prolactin and estrogens may have primed breast tissue, now prolactin is probably low and E2 changes may be what you are seeing.

First two stickies are very important. You may solve some of this by reading. A lower dose SERM may be needed as well as an aromatase inhibitor and anastrozole is first choice.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.