T Nation

Puffy Nipple During PCT

After a few years of lurking on this website, today i decided to join to ask a few questions… i just got done with a 10 week test blend of about 600 mg total a week. Ramped down before I got off, of course. Nothing else was ran just the test blend and occasional AI when needed. Here I am at the top of week 3 being off, I am experiencing a puffy right nipple. When I extend my arm straight up in the air and feel my nipple it kind of feels swollen underneath, sensitive to the touch and while wearing a shirt. This altogether started the morning before, so it has only been going on for a short amount of time. I have never experienced this first hand so I am kind of curious what to expect. I started my nolva treatment at the beginning of last week for 60 mg a day leading up to this point. I have not noticed anything at all in my left nipple.

Am I taking too much nolvadex?

you clearly don’t know what you’re doing.

First: AI ‘when needed’ is wrong. AI’s are meant to keep your estrogen at a particular, consistent, level. If you’re not using it consistently, you’re using it wrong. This was a big mistake. Unless you’re getting bloodwork multiple times a week, you have no idea what ‘as needed’ would even mean.

Second: You used WAY too much nolvadex. You should have been using 20mg/day at the most. I would immediately lower the dose to 20mg.

Sort of sad for a guy “lurking” here for a few years.

See the 2nd post of 1st forum topic for links that you need to follow.

I’m curious as to how you could tell? Did you just feel a bit oestrogeny some days?

One is way puffed out, almost swollen and hot to the touch.

you’ve prolly got estrogen rebound, due to your intermittent AI use.

some reading for you below:

estrogen/gyno: Thoughts on Estrogen and Gyno Management

PCT planning: Thoughts on Planning PCT