T Nation

Puffed Up Areola and Nips 7 Days into LGD Cycle

Hello everyone. I decided to do LGD 10MG daily and about 7 days in i noticed my pecs were lookin slighty different because my areola and nipples seem puffed up and pointed out more like cones. My left one hasn’t been protruding as much as the right from my perspective. You can’t tell at all from the front however when I look down I can def see w change. I’ve discontinued it since and it’s been 4 weeks still puffiness. I’m feeling fine with everything else but I guess my estrogen could be high causing the puffiness?

If you pinch it while pushing the fingers inwards, can you feel any hard lumps behind it?

Your first course is action would Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20-40mg/day for 2-4 weeks. You could do 40,40,20,20. Ideally you would have this on hand and take it at the first sign of any symptoms like that.

No lumps just the puffy nip area causing them to protrude weird kinda like the other way. And yeah def my fault now did more research so I have nolva comin so about to start hoping it can bring it back to normal. It’s crazy only 7 days can change 23 years of nip shape

thanks for your feedback

Doesn’t sound like gyno. So it will hopefully go away. If you have another AI on hand it would be worth taking while waiting for the Nolva.