Pudzianowski Up for a 2nd Fight

[quote]musicma1n1 wrote:

[/quote]

Read today a promoter in Mass. wants Pudz to fight Tim Sylvia in April I believe. I think that’s a big mistake. Sylvia has way too much experience. I wouldn’t be surprised if the athletic commission forbade the fight.

Back to the posted link, I’m definitely down for Pudz vs Sapp. Can’t be worse than Sapp-Lashley and its one of the few fights where Sapp doesn’t have a strength advantage.

Mariusz will make Sapp cry.

Has anyone ever read anything on The Pudz?
He is a 4th kyu green belt in Kyokushin kaikan karate, trained as an amateur boxer, as amateur rugby player.

This guy is not a bodybuilder, he is a strongman…so far the most decorated of our generation.
He probably won’t beat Fedor simply because Fedor is amazing. That being said, he would murder Tim ‘the worst heavyweight champion ever’ Silvia

Oh man, http://ballhype.com/video/youtube-pudzian-mariusz-pudzianowski-marcin-najman-el/

I take it all back!!! It does look like Sapp did when he fought!

[quote]Bungalow wrote:
Mariusz will make Sapp cry.[/quote]

Sniff, sniff…he brokeded my nose!

^^and tyson would murder buster. theres no place for expectations in fighting. you just need to stop thinkin so much

ps everyone on this board should be familiar with pudz. we know who he is, and his resume is why he is fighting.

edit: wher1000 is a troll shoulda known

[quote]Kanada wrote:
^^and tyson would murder buster. theres no place for expectations in fighting. you just need to stop thinkin so much

ps everyone on this board should be familiar with pudz. we know who he is, and his resume is why he is fighting.[/quote]

I think it has more to do with money an fame!

[quote]Kanada wrote:

ps everyone on this board should be familiar with pudz. we know who he is, and his resume is why he is fighting.

edit: wher1000 is a troll shoulda known[/quote]
Ha, yeah…and apparently Kanadians are gay!

[quote]wher0001 wrote:

[quote]Kanada wrote:

edit: wher1000 is a troll shoulda known[/quote]
Ha, yeah…and apparently Kanadians are gay![/quote]

" Kanadians " hahaha

Pudz will destroy Tim Silvia with those brutal ignorant running leg kicks

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
Pudz will destroy Tim Silvia with those brutal ignorant running leg kicks[/quote]

His adamantium skeletal structure makes even shin to shin leg kicks devestatingly effective. You need someone ringside with a EMP pulse generator. You might kill the lights, but it’s better than Pudz killing you.

V

I miss watching Sapp fight. You just don’t see a guy that big trying not to cry in public every day.

Actually he fought on a MMA event this last weekend and won by K.O. it was against a well undersized CAN, but who cares, Sapp is always funny.

The guy was retarded enough to try to PULL GUARD on Sapp.

Actually he fought on a MMA event this last weekend and won by K.O. it was against a well undersized CAN, but who cares, Sapp is always funny.

The guy was retarded enough to try to PULL GUARD on Sapp.[/quote]
Nog did it.

Anybody know if Sapp has ever cried during a win? You know, like when he hurts his hands punching someone or something?

[quote]drewh wrote:

The guy was retarded enough to try to PULL GUARD on Sapp.[/quote]
Nog did it.[/quote]

Obviously the guy doesn’t have minota’s guard game, chin and size.

[quote]wher0001 wrote:
he is a strongman…so far the most decorated of our generation.
[/quote]

Perhaps you’ve heard of Zydrunas Savickas?

You know…12 World records…?

[quote]OklahomaHoss wrote:

[quote]wher0001 wrote:
he is a strongman…so far the most decorated of our generation.
[/quote]

Perhaps you’ve heard of Zydrunas Savickas?

You know…12 World records…?
[/quote]
z is good but facts are Pudz is better at STRONGMAN dipshit and not the gay ass second tier comps.