Pudzianowski in Dancing w/ Stars

[quote]rsg wrote:
Mariusz offers to throw around the first presenter after they finish dancing, due to the presenters comments.

Bald judge says he defended himself well.

Brunette in white top said he had 2 things wrong - top half of the body was too stiff (he says his chest is 3 times the size of hers in a joking way) and too many “rock and roll” moves. She asks his weight (140kg) and says he is swift for his size.

Old lady judge didn’t say much.

That chick in the would get it over and over till she screams “Tak! Tak!”. (Tak means yes…)[/quote]

I could only understand about 1/20 words, but I needed my dad to understand what they were saying.

That vid instantly went to my favourites.

[quote]rsg wrote:

Those women are all over him though, seriously - compliment after compliment.[/quote]

It’s the same with some strongman competitors I know. (the lean ones)

Women really seem to go for them. So much for the “Brad Pitt in Fight Club ‘ideal’”

Didn’t Szymon Kolecki (Oly lifter, 94 kg class) participate in an earlier edition?

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:
rsg wrote:

Those women are all over him though, seriously - compliment after compliment.

It’s the same with some strongman competitors I know. (the lean ones)

Women really seem to go for them. So much for the “Brad Pitt in Fight Club ‘ideal’”[/quote]

Girls like Brad Pitt/abercrombie models.

Women like BIG (not obese) men. Makes them feel protected.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
“Video Removed”

Damn!

Bushy[/quote]

Found another one.

Hurry, good man, before they take it down!

He actually does move really well for his size. Hell, scratch that; he moves well even for someone nowhere close to his size.

The woman is in red not green this time, so that has me all curious to see what the green outfit looked like now. The red one is kind of “meh”.

Yeah, my original video was removed. CC’s video does work, or go under related videos.

The one in red is still pretty hot, magda. Anyways, they should put a type of simon cowell in the show so they can piss off Mariusz.

He dances a helluva lot better than I do.

http://tanieczgwiazdami.onet.pl/383,wideo,1,12611,1,uczestnicy_detal.html#autoplay

[quote]Kalle wrote:
http://tanieczgwiazdami.onet.pl/383,wideo,1,12611,1,uczestnicy_detal.html#autoplay

[/quote]

I just voted for them again for that terrific crotch-face move at 1.08.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:

The one in red is still pretty hot, magda. Anyways, they should put a type of simon cowell in the show so they can piss off Mariusz. [/quote]

Are you sure that would be a good idea? I mean really sure? “You’re making me angry…You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry…”

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

The one in red is still pretty hot, magda. Anyways, they should put a type of simon cowell in the show so they can piss off Mariusz.

Are you sure that would be a good idea? I mean really sure? “You’re making me angry…You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry…”[/quote]

What?!

Alright that’s enough, I think you’re the most disillusioned person I have ever met!

Geez, is there anything Mariusz can’t do? Bodybuilder, professional boxer, kyokushin black-belt, strongman, singer, actor, dancer… what’s next? Doctor Pudzianowski maybe?

On a sort-of related note, here’s a video of Hossein Rezazadeh dancing. He’s not too bad either.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Are you sure that would be a good idea? I mean really sure? “You’re making me angry…You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry…”

What?!

Alright that’s enough, I think you’re the most disillusioned person I have ever met! [/quote]

???

It was meant to be a joke.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

What?!

Alright that’s enough, I think you’re the most disillusioned person I have ever met!

???

It was meant to be a joke.[/quote]

No kidding, I was joking too:)

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
Geez, is there anything Mariusz can’t do? Bodybuilder, professional boxer, kyokushin black-belt, strongman, singer, actor, dancer… what’s next? Doctor Pudzianowski maybe?

On a sort-of related note, here’s a video of Hossein Rezazadeh dancing. He’s not too bad either.

Reza zadeh - YouTube [/quote]

Pudz for governor - you all know it’s heading that way.

Polish power!

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

What?!

???

It was meant to be a joke.

No kidding, I was joking too:)

[/quote]

I fail.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

Girls like Brad Pitt/abercrombie models.

Women like BIG (not obese) men. Makes them feel protected.[/quote]

Unless youre talking about Buckeye, in which case she likes guys who cant open doors for her.

Whoa. that guy cuts the rug like he sprints with fridges on his back. and DAMN! He’s huuuuge. anyho, nice find, op.