Pubertal Gyno and Letro

I have pubertal gyno and have done a lot of research and was hoping that someone could tell me if they have had any luck with letro.

It seems there is a lot of contradiction here. I have had it since I was in my teens and am 27.

Thanks for the help!

Once the gland grows it is there for good unless you have surgery.

[quote]MAF14 wrote:
Once the gland grows it is there for good unless you have surgery.[/quote]

Pretty much this. I’ve had it since I was 12 yrs old. At first it was like painful little walnuts on a flat as a board chest. That same year I started lifting weights and as the years went on I noticed I was prone to accumulating more fat around my lower pec area compared to rest of my body and actually hiding the swollen gland and making me look like I have big melon pecs from too much flat benching.

Depending on how bad it is you can mitigate it to a degree. Taking anti estrogens, lignans, fiber, zinc etc things like that. I need to be in single digit body fat to even look semi acceptable and if I’m really dried out and cut it’s not that noticeable but It still bothers me and I still want it removed. Thats one reason I have to stay fairly lean year round and cant really do a bulk up or I’ll look like I need a bra.

[quote]as wrote:

[quote]MAF14 wrote:
Once the gland grows it is there for good unless you have surgery.[/quote]

Pretty much this. I’ve had it since I was 12 yrs old. At first it was like painful little walnuts on a flat as a board chest. That same year I started lifting weights and as the years went on I noticed I was prone to accumulating more fat around my lower pec area compared to rest of my body and actually hiding the swollen gland and making me look like I have big melon pecs from too much flat benching.

Depending on how bad it is you can mitigate it to a degree. Taking anti estrogens, lignans, fiber, zinc etc things like that. I need to be in single digit body fat to even look semi acceptable and if I’m really dried out and cut it’s not that noticeable but It still bothers me and I still want it removed. Thats one reason I have to stay fairly lean year round and cant really do a bulk up or I’ll look like I need a bra.
[/quote]

Yeah, I have that too. Actually going in for a consultation at Upenn next week.

keep us posted. what kind of consult?