Pu**y Whipped Guys

What’s with guys getting so pussy whipped these days, I mean some of my close buddies even my fucking brother. You can’t even joke with them anymore without them getting offended, can’t even go grab a beer without them making BS excuses why they can’t, I mean you had a life before, why the fuck can’t you remember that? Makes me sick

He’s just not into you anymore.

i feel u mate…

same happened to me when my best mate got a gf…
wouldnt hanng out wid me or the other guys…

[quote]BUDs wrote:
What’s with guys getting so pussy whipped these days, I mean some of my close buddies even my fucking brother. You can’t even joke with them anymore without them getting offended, can’t even go grab a beer without them making BS excuses why they can’t, I mean you had a life before, why the fuck can’t you remember that? Makes me sick[/quote]

Have you seen some of that pussy they get all whipped over?

Probably beats the hell out of beer with some guy who thinks that drinking and goofing off is the entirety of life.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
What’s with guys getting so pussy whipped these days, I mean some of my close buddies even my fucking brother. You can’t even joke with them anymore without them getting offended, can’t even go grab a beer without them making BS excuses why they can’t, I mean you had a life before, why the fuck can’t you remember that? Makes me sick[/quote]

Probably beats the hell out of beer with some guy who thinks that drinking and goofing off is the entirety of life.
[/quote]

Hah! My thoughts exactly.

And what’s with the long lines at the airport?

I thought this was going to be a conversation about Whipping Pussy. (Frowny Face)

You idiot, you will summon up Orion.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah! And what about those jam doughnuts with hardly any fucking jam in them?

UUURRGHHH!!!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Pfft means nothing. Good looking pussy whinges & whines just as much as fat ugly pussy, probably even more so.

Nothing worse than guys who surrender their balls to a chick once they are in a relationship. My brother is one of the worst for this, cant do a fucken thing without getting permission off his Mrs. 1st, makes me sick. What makes it worse is he is in denial about it.

Sure you cant be the happy go lucky, do whatever you please guy like when you were single, but you still should be able to catch up with your buddies every now & then for a few beers.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

You know there is something to be said when a guy thinks its okay to blow off his friend for a girl. There should be no reason why can’t hang out with your friends every once in a while, else you will lose them and when your Mrs. finally cheats on you cause your a pussy whipped bitch, you’ll be alone.

[quote]dudsman wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Pfft means nothing. Good looking pussy whinges & whines just as much as fat ugly pussy, probably even more so.

Nothing worse than guys who surrender their balls to a chick once they are in a relationship. My brother is one of the worst for this, cant do a fucken thing without getting permission off his Mrs. 1st, makes me sick. What makes it worse is he is in denial about it.

Sure you cant be the happy go lucky, do whatever you please guy like when you were single, but you still should be able to catch up with your buddies every now & then for a few beers.[/quote]

True that.

Ive lost a few of my boys to this bullshit.

They arent even the same people anymore…more like some womans butler.

“Hey man. Wanna come play football? All of our senior class is in town and we can get our coaches to run the game”

“Sorry man i cant. Im going to the mall with Tori”

WTF

Its not at all what Sky and Dwarf are thinking…

Pussy is seriously everywhere…and once the one you diss your friends over drops you then you make the whole relationship with your dudes massively awkward.

Not only that…

But eventually the guy starts to complain to you about how the girl treats him?

You tell him to leave and he says “youre right” until she calls and makes him wash her car after her cleans her apartment. And cook her breakfast all while tecting her from the next room

[quote]dudsman wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Nothing worse than guys who surrender their balls to a chick once they are in a relationship. [/quote]

'cept when you find out that your chick has balls once you’re in a relationship … O_o

[quote]four60 wrote:
[/quote]

And airplane food! I mean, what’s up with that? Am-I-Right??

[quote]optheta wrote:
You know there is something to be said when a guy thinks its okay to blow off his friend for a girl. There should be no reason why can’t hang out with your friends every once in a while, else you will lose them and when your Mrs. finally cheats on you cause your a pussy whipped bitch, you’ll be alone.[/quote]

I completely agree with this.

Not wanting to do keg stands, funnel tequila and snort PCP off the areola of a Laotian whore with your cro-magnon friends is one thing. Not wanting to grab an occasional beer to catch up is something else entirely.

I’ve lost 3 friends in the past two years. I’d like to blame their domineering wives, but more accurately, I blame their lack of balls and/or spine. None of them have kids or any valid reason they can’t meet up for a beer, aside from watching Real Housewives of New Jersey or picking out tiles for their kitchen backsplash.

I took it personally, until I realized that it wasn’t just me - they ditched their entire friend base. Hope it was worth it.

Yup. Nothing worse than losing a friend to a girlfriend.

Happens too often. They stop talking to you and your buddies and only hang out with you when their girlfriend is busy. You have to learn how to balance the two or you’ll end up losing both.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

Hot or not its no excuse to blow off your friends. Goofing off and getting drunk isn’t my entirety of my life, I work very hard 6-7 days a week and am quite successful because of that so the occasional beer with the buddies to catch up I look forward to that.

Show me a pussy whipped guy and I will show you a guy who will be cheated on in the future.
Man up guys, booty is replaceable and there is no booty like new booty.

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
Show me a pussy whipped guy and I will show you a guy who will be cheated on in the future.
Man up guys, booty is replaceable and there is no booty like new booty.[/quote]

This guy!

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
[/quote]

Absolutely true. Would also add “…and has probably already been cheated on”